MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
01/22/2012 07:50 AM

Dont know what to do any more

Posts: 2
New Member

Hi my husband was dignosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia when he was about 18. we have been married for 2 years and have a baby now. Here lately hes been talking about getting away from everybody and not coming back hes been like this for about 2 or 3 days now and mentioned that hes confused about everything ive given him all the comfort i can and he still acts mad at me he just wont talk to me, and i don't know what to do anymore. Unsure

01/23/2012 01:39 AM
Posts: 3253
VIP Member

I am so sorry bluedragon. You can't control him. You can find your local NAMI chapter and they do try to help with counseling and education the members of families of someone who has a mental illness.

We cannot control anyone but ourselves and that is a fact even though often a sad one.


Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved