MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/05/2011 06:36 PM

new

needwaves
needwaves  

just wanted to say hello. i received a diagnosis of schizoaffective. i am taking antipsychotics and antidepressants, and the help a lot.

09/06/2011 11:43 AM
ductydawn
ductydawnPosts: 1153

Welcome needwaves, sorry my welcome is late, I just had my internet changed over to a better services, so I was without for a bit.

There are plenty of groups to help you here as well. If you go to the green bar on top of page, and hit online support groups, it will bring up general stuff, but if you hit the letters, it will give a list of all that are under that letter.

Again, welcome, I'm glad you found us.

dd

09/06/2011 02:25 PM
needwaves
needwaves  

thank you! i appreciate that.

09/06/2011 03:33 PM
ductydawn
ductydawnPosts: 1153

Feel free to start a thread and interject into other threads, titles of conversations, threads are the names of them, and sit back and relax, this is a very friendly group.

dd

09/06/2011 07:24 PM
Cat306B
Cat306B  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi, needwaves!! I got your message. Glad you found our forums and discussions. I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Best out to you always,

CatherineWink Smile Cool

.....this is called a "Lady Leek". I don't know if there is a "Gentleman Leek"!?!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved