MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/09/2011 05:30 PM

heading back home

NicoleLynn
NicoleLynn  

Well I made it 6 weeks at my parents' place before reaching the point where my mind is falling apart. I have been coping by overeating and pulling out my hair, but then I was called out by my dad on my eating and everything else. They don't seem to know what it is like and my pdoc said that if the depression didn't get better after increasing my paxil then I would need to see him. I just hope I can get in to see him before I need to go into the hospital.

12/10/2011 09:44 AM
minniemouse
minniemouse  

hugs xxxxx

12/10/2011 03:30 PM
Wyndrake
Wyndrake  
Group Leader

Sorry you're not doing well, take care of yourself and feel better soon. *hugs*

12/12/2011 09:53 AM
NicoleLynn
NicoleLynn  

I was hoping that going home would help shake some of this depression I have been feeling, but it has actually made it worse. I can't seem to shake the last "scene" with my dad as I said good bye and he cried. I found out from my mom that my dad was hoping I would move back and live with them and then they could help with my disorder. I was greeted this morning by my boyfriend's daughter getting on her soap box about how I have ruined all of the plans she had made for Christmas and that I need to watch how much I ate because money is tight. I started hoping halfway through my trip home yesterday that I had just stayed at my parents and tried to work with my insurance to see a pdoc there, but alas I made my decision and so I have to try and live with it.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved