MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2012 10:00 PM

Interesting video

PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

Deborah Norvil has an online show about RA. This video is from that..

http://www.empowher.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/content/ advocating-patients-rheumatoid-arthritis

04/10/2012 03:46 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
Group Leader

Thanks Paule, It lead me to "The New way RA" online talk show. I'll be looking at it later today.

04/10/2012 08:25 AM
heager1
heager1Posts: 298

I watched the video. Also went to the newwayra.com and it put me to another site that promotes Remicade. I guess I was a little confused. I was looking for recipes and things.

04/10/2012 04:52 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
Group Leader

I did look a bit more. The comment area had nothing good to say.

FROM THE SITE A COMMENT

------------------------------------------------------------ --

You can register just say your in the states… they don't care.

I think this program is a bait & switch. You have to give them your e-mail address and you can't opt out of spam at registration. There is also no information about when the next show will be. Its not a series just one show with very superficial information in order for the drug compnay to get your e-mail address and sell you thier product

--------------------------------------------

is this true? any one know more?

04/10/2012 07:16 PM
heager1

I agree its for the drug company..

04/10/2012 07:33 PM
PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

Charlotte, Thanks for looking into this. I really had a superficial look and should have waited to say anything. That's what I love about our family, everyone looks out for each other.

04/11/2012 04:55 AM
heager1

Paulette I'm glad u posted the video. I was excited but I think its to promote drugs. Maybe later it will have more to offer?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved