MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/04/2011 12:28 PM

Cooler Weather and Much Needed Rain!

DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  

My day started off as usual with lots of neck pain. I get up at 4:30 in the morning to get my day started, and get my workout going. As I was starting to workout, I seen it was lightning to the south. At the time it was 81. It didn't stop raining till around nine in the morning. It dropped into the 70s. So far, it's not gotten any higher than 87. I love it!!! I don't get online when it's storming so worked on my jigsaw puzzle. It's another hobby I love.

I don't have to mess with ice bottles today. My two rabbits are probably real happy today. I haven't been outside yet, but will be going out soon to check the two rabbits. Have a great day!!! Hugs, Donna Smile

08/04/2011 05:44 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

I can feel the coolness. Heck, it rained for a few hours late last night and early hours but all it did was make it extra humid tody. heat index 110. Yuck!

Happy for you DonnaE

08/05/2011 08:23 AM
progrmrgurl
progrmrgurl  

I am happy to hear you guys are getting a break from the horrible heat and have finally gotten some rain, that's wonderful for you I'm sure!! *hugs*

08/05/2011 03:33 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  

It's still nice outside, only got up to 89, love it! lol

Unfortunetly, the heat will be back tomorrow and Sunday, but next week back in the 80s, love it!! I put my little black and white Doe, Blaze in with my Mini Rex buck, Micky, this morning. I'll bring her back in the house tomorrow morning, and won't put her back in with him till Monday. If all goes well, there should be little baby rabbits the second week of September. One of the babies are already spoken for. I'm letting my Stepdaughter have the pick of the litter. She runs a day care in her home, she's been wanting to have little rabbits which mine are, to have, for the kids. I told her, she's family, the baby is free. Smile I made her day when I asked her if she wanted a baby rabbit for her Day Care. She's my favorite of my husband's kids, but my daughter will always be before his kids. I get along with all four of them, but me and his second daughter have a lot in common.

I went out a little while ago, and little Blaze looked at me, like Mommy!!!!! lol She's my baby.

We got more rain this morning as well, and supposed to get more tonight. The ground has been so dry, it's soaking it up, and hard to tell it even rained.

Hope it cools down for you all too. GBHugs, Donna

08/06/2011 05:18 AM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

I was finally able to turn the air off for 2 days but it will be back on the next 2. I ran it the whole month of July. Never have I had to do that.

Donna, our weather is mirroring each other. On Monday for the next week, we will get low 80's to upper 70's and much cooler at night. Looking so forward to it. Now some rain wouldn't hurt either.

08/06/2011 05:45 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  

Donna, Hope you get rain too. We got it two days in a row, and supposed to get more today. Bring it on!!! lol

I need to bring in my little black Doe this morning. It'll be too hot today and tomorrow for her to be outside. She's used to being in when it's real hot. The two bucks are used to the hot weather.

It's real humid this morning. I went out a little while ago to check the three rabbits and feed them. There will only be two outside shortly.

It's supposed to get up to 98 today, 95 tomorrow, then the cool off. I'm ready for it. Smile Hugs, DonnaE

08/06/2011 06:14 AM
PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

Man, if 80 degrees is something to look forward to, I would have to move to the north pole. I can't stand that amount of heat. Never have been able to withstand heat without feeling sick. Add humidity to that and besides feeling sick, my brain feels totally fried and I get really stupid. I can't make up my mind about anything and don't ask me anything because I just can't form any kind of intelligent answer.

It is so bad that I'm happy that it will be cold when we go to Rome in November and that the transatlantic cruise we take back will be cold. Mind you, if it is too cold, I will complain about that, too. Weather can't satisfy me very often. LOL. I always say that if I'm complaining about the weather at least I'm not complaining about my hubby.

08/06/2011 07:27 AM
progrmrgurl
progrmrgurl  

Now see I'm the opposite - I prefer the heat, cold weather just makes me crazy, I was born in July so I think that has alot to do with it. I am a horrible person when I can't see the sun often. I get so depressed in the winter. Of course that doesn't mean I wish for it to be 100 degrees, but I would love 80 regularly. Humidity is not fun but I can live with it as long as we get breaks now and then. Of course I live in NY so summer will be over soon Sad feels like it just started, and my crazy person cycle will start all over again LOL

08/06/2011 07:29 AM
progrmrgurl
progrmrgurl  

BTW Paulette - That's great ... maybe I should try to find other things to complain about so I don't complain about my hubby LOL Man he's making me a bit crazy lately LOL Of course most of my complaining is in my head .. which is really not good for my brain LOL

08/06/2011 12:53 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

I was born in March 1957. Mama said it came a huge snow the 3 days she was there (women used to stay that long in hospital after childbirth) and it was dangerous bringing me home.

Hey, prog, maybe you are on to something. LOL! Because I adore cold, cold weather. And lots of snow. I come alive, I bloom.

Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved