MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/14/2009 06:57 AM

Energy Drinks

gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Anyone know if energy drinks, Red Bull or wahtever is any worse for us then healthy people? I went out last night and although I don't drink, i was so heavy eyed and fatigued I tried a Yagerbomb for the first time. I did feel better for a coule hours but wonder about if it's worse for us even not drinking to excess.

Lol....the guy I was intro'd too should have been enough to make me have wanted to be drunk all night. Good thing alchohol doesn't agree with me. Shorter then me, bout 120 lbs, small pointy teeth, very shy, pointy bald head, and way to skinny. He was nice though and we all had a nice night. I was thankful I didn't have to fend him off all night. He told his buddy I was "to big" for him. LOL. Well yeah, I'm not a midget and he would want to borrow my shoes. NOT. LOL. And I don't mind bald but draw the line at pointy too. Hope ne never sees this post for some reason. i'd feel horrible.

08/14/2009 10:44 AM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

Oh NO that's too funny!! I used to hate when I'd get stuck with a "short" guy, and then they're mad at you if you don't date them again. Im 5'9" and I never dated anyone my height or shorter. Then as I got older, I didn't date anyone under 6'1" because in heels Im nearly 6' or over..LOL

I've heard that those energy drinks are terrible for you. The FDA is trying to get warning labels put on t hem, because some of them have so much caffeine/stimulants that young people have had heart attacks. Up to you, but I'd stay away

08/14/2009 11:04 AM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Well, thank goodness this wasn't a date. i refused to let it be set up that way. Just sorta I'll meet him when i get there and see how it goes sorta thing. It went alright... in the first 10 seconds. he was "mad" that I was to tall I think. I'm 5'3. Maybe he meant my weight (123) which was pretty dang close to his. LOL. I know I'm nowhere near a great catch but we all have our standards. Mine are so high I'm sure I'll be 2nd or 3rd dateless forever. My friend's date had white crud in his left ear all night and wouldn't you know it, he stood to the left of us most of the night. i had trouble not looking at it, grossing out, every time he talked to me. LOL. What a night. I am happy I can just get days to even want to go out right now. Just know it's going to end when the cold weather gets back.

I'm not talking about drinking Red Bull alot and never again with Yager, didn't like it, but maybe here and there when the fatigue is so bad I'm immobile I'd like to try it. Just wondering about side effects to an already weak immue system and have heard they can become addicting.

08/15/2009 12:01 PM
Cyrusray

Gee....Im glad you didnt have to fight him off either....I was always

tooo honest with those ugly ones.....I have a way about me that makes

an ugly man feel he has leprosy....And I have seen the ear fungus....

OMG!!!!! Makes you wish for a strong wind to blow it right out of

there.... YEEHAW!

I leave sodas alone....just gatorade once in a while, water and

juice.....and an occasional glass of wine....when health permits.

08/16/2009 01:07 PM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

yeah Donna, just blow in the guy's ear next time... LOL

08/16/2009 06:47 PM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

Lol, lol, lol. So funny. You can send the short ones my way...

I've heard horrible stuff about red bull and alikes.

08/17/2009 03:37 AM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Ya know, lol.... it's very depressing to see what choices are out there after not dating much for years due to not feeling well and working just took everything I had. Atleast it will make for some funny posts and sure, Cata, I'll send them all your way.

Karen...... Ewwwwwwwwwww. Blowing wouldn't have helped. He needed a shop vac.

08/17/2009 04:47 AM
Molly5
Molly5  

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....You reminded me of a guy I dated when I was much younger. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't kiss him. He never brushed his teeth.....OOOOOOOOOO' YUK! GROSS........That lasted about a week!

08/17/2009 08:53 AM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

<GAG>

08/17/2009 09:42 AM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Thanks for giving me my laugh for today, I really needed it Smile

connie

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved