MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/10/2009 04:41 AM

Leaving Today

bits
bits  
VIP Member

Hi dear friends

I will be going camping today. Yes, it finally is happening. Once I get there, even if I have a flare it is ok...it is just getting there.

I will return Mon and Tue for some doc apps and head back Tues evening.

I will stay until the 23, come back and and see new rheumy the 24th. Again, I will go back and we will stay until we want to come home.

That is our plan. So I will not be on here much because there is no internet service there.

Will miss all but will return on as soon as possible.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

06/10/2009 05:00 AM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Vickie, that is great that you are taking advantage of feeling better.

Have fun, relax alot, and enjoy yourself. We are talking about doing a week of camping in August. I may go this year as I really miss it.

Hugs

06/10/2009 06:09 AM
hshoe29
hshoe29  

enjoy your trip.Have a wonderfully relaxing, stress free time. I have missed you guys some much. glad you seem to be doing better. It has been a very hard stressfull and painful return to work. I know that with time it will get easier but right now I am so overwhelmed. The doctor took me off my Cellcept and it starting to leave me body and I can feel it everywhere. They have started me on plaquinal but with all immune suppressant it could take up to three months. I also have to get an ultrasound to look at my liver. SO i will probably be going up on the prednisone. Can't any of us just get to a happy place and stay there for a bit. any who. just want to see how everyone is doing. hope all is well.

06/10/2009 09:16 AM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

Enjoy very very much dear Connie.

06/10/2009 05:25 PM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

hs.. Im sorry you're feeling so lousy, but I hope that the change in your meds will ultimately help you get some relief. Returning to work when you feel lousy makes life even more difficult. It just adds to your exhaustion and pain levels. We'll keep you in our thoughts...

Vickie... I hope that you have fabulous time camping, that your weather will be wonderful, that you'll have incredible food, and that you will return with a renewed spirit and body.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved