MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2009 12:10 AM

Hip Pain and Sore Skin

gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

It's 3am and I've been up since 1:30. I was doing good and now this. both hips are on fire and all of my skin is achy and sore to the touch. I get this quite often but usually wake in the am with it. Eyeballs hurt to move. Probably have a migraine coming on. The skin is the worst. It is so uncomfortable. Wish I knew what caused it and what magic remedy would help it. Anybody got any ideas?

02/28/2009 12:01 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Sometimes it is nothing we do...it just happens. Then again,sometimes, it is something we have done...no matter how small it may have been. And of course, not on purpose. Try to think what you may have done that could have triggered the event. Please don't rattle your brain in doing this, just go over the days events. It may help to prevent another painful attack. Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved