Ask a Question
03/30/2012 05:35 PM

FRIDAY NIGHT FAMILY MOVIE/DINNER

bits
bits  
VIP Member

SHOWING TONITE:

THE WILD THORNBIRDS... KID APPROVED ... SHOWING 8PM-9:30PM

ADULT SHOWINGS...ADULT APPROVED...9:45PM-???

ROSEMARY'S BABY

THE COLLECTER

ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETT: (CASSIE'S CHOICE)

STICKY HOT WINGS

SPINACH DIP/HAWAIIAN BREAD BOWL

SAUSAGE/FOUR CHEESE BALLS

PEPPERONI/CHEESE/CRACKERS/GRAPES TRAY

HOMEMADE COCONUT PIE

SWEET TEA/COLAS/CHOCOLATE MILK

AS ALWAYS:

ENDLESS BUCKETS OF BUTTERED POPCORN

YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR OWN LAP QUILT AND COMFY SEAT. LIGHTS WILL BE DIMMED.

BATHROOMS NEAR. MOVIE WILL BE STOPPED TILL YOU GET BACK IF YOU NEED TO GO TO BATHROOM OR KITCHEN.

PJS PREFERRED.

COME ONE COME ALL

NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY

ADMISSION/FOOD FREE

SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES!

03/30/2012 05:45 PM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

Enjoy!!

03/30/2012 05:55 PM
JaynieBeth
JaynieBeth  

sounds like our Saturday nights.

03/30/2012 07:50 PM
lakelady
lakelady  

Sounds wonerful,Haven't done that since my son moved away to go to college,have a great night!

03/30/2012 11:25 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

This movie night has ended. Hannah/Kayden went to sleep around 9pm. Zach around 9:45.

Cassie and I watched the movies alone. Which is very common.

She left at 1am. But not before loading up on leftovers. We were so stuffed the pie wasn't touched. So she cut half for here and took the other half home.

I tweaked this coconut pie since she doesn't like pie crust or meriengue.I made a graham cracker crust with coconut in it, my original filling, and topped it with cool whip/toasted coconut.

Though, I still prefer the old timey kind this is a keeper. I can just about bet Cassie/Michael are digging into the pie she took with her.

My tummy/heart/soul are full. Even my body is giving me moments of peace.

Movie Hugs

03/31/2012 07:25 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
Group Leader

My family went all different ways last night. It's so odd not having my oldest at the diner table because of his work schedule and also his girl. Now it's just the 3 of us. Lately I don't feel like cooking much. I wonder if this is why. My older has a good appetite and was worth cooking for. Do you know the type? You wonder where they put it?

Just a quick story

We asked him to join us at Taco Bell. My husband and I placed our order and my son was next. Even the woman taking his order asked if this was for 2. As we sat to eat we realized his order cost what Joe and mine were together! te he.. And he had trouble gaining weight to join the military LOL

03/31/2012 01:16 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

I had a son that ate like that. Still does. LOL!

He is 6'5" and has gained weight after he passed 27. Eating the same, but slowed down in movement.

Guess what? I didn't get a piece of my delicious Coconut Pie. This afternoon Zach was telling me how tasty, yummy, "wow", and aahh it was. Then told me all was gone.

Seems Chuck, Jamesy, Hannah/Kayden ate tha half left here. Not even a crumb for poor little old me.

I did get a bite when Cassie was halving it to take part home. And it was gooood.

Hoping to make another one tonite.

Maybe I should hide it?

Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved