MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/28/2012 06:57 AM

SO TIRED(page 5)

claphappy
claphappy  
Group Leader

Just F.Y.I. Vanilla is the only sent that removes odors. all others cover up CLAP

02/28/2012 02:31 PM
Herblady
Herblady  

Oh girls after my own heart....I am a scent addict...have always loved perfumes, lotions, and candles....my sister-in-law took me to Jackson to Swan Creek Candle company, my first visit...wow....like turning a kid loose in a candy shop....love, love those candles...

I always have one burning....and I tend to lean toward the cinniman ones, spicy, then my favorites expresso, and lemon grass....yummm

I wear perfume also...love it, I go light when I'm at work, since I work with patients, and I love to blend my own, using essential oils....lavender is my favorite. I also make room spray with fragrance oils for the office...really works for "smelly" patients....and in those small rooms with the door shut...it is strong when they leave...

fun topic....

02/28/2012 07:21 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

I adore Beautiful and Dazzling Gold. My daughter (Christy) buys me perfume every year.

Makes me feel dazzling and beautiful. LOL!

Cinderella, I bet your hair is lovely.

Scented Hugs

03/03/2012 08:15 PM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

I got my hair cut more. Above shoulders now. Softly layered. I LOVE it! Feels perfect for right now... You know when a haircut seems to match who you are at a given moment? Well, like that Smile

And... I did it myself, lol. I don't know how on earth, but it seems it turned out fine! I had sort of a GI Jane moment, grabbed the scissors and cut away. Was so liberating! I was ready to go after to the hairdresser to correct any mess, but i don't see any, yet, anyways...

03/03/2012 10:21 PM
PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

I'm sure you look fantastic. Will you post a pic?

Post edited by: PauleR, at: 03/03/2012 10:22 PM

03/04/2012 06:59 AM
kvnj
kvnj  
Group Leader

Cata, Im sure you look lovely! Just don't get out the shaver next... Laughing

03/04/2012 09:26 AM
bearlie
bearlie  
VIP Member

Cata! How did you cut the back??

You ladies are inspiring me to hobble thru the house to my little bottle of "beautiful". Haven't hauled that out in awhile.

I will be soooo glad when the weather pressure systems and temps calm down. sigh.

03/04/2012 10:48 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
Group Leader

I knew a girl who put her hair in a pony tail and cut it. Turns out, this left her hair in beautiful layers. I know better to try anything like that. I will go in soon and have thick high lights done. I want some of my blond back. I have been starting to wear makeup and earrings again. for months I just didn't feel like it. CLAP

03/04/2012 11:06 AM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

clap, I have heard that works well for layers.

Isn't it a sweet feeling to desire "beautyfing"?

Cinerella, glad your hair turned out like you wanted.

Hugs friends

03/04/2012 03:35 PM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

I will post a pic soon Paule.

Karen, i better hIde the shaver because i keep having these cathartic moments with hair lately, who knows what can happen next?!?

Laura, the "expert" cutting technique was parting hair in the back with a comb to each side so i can reach all hair, LOL. And cut hair dry. I still don't know how it didn't turn out bad! But hey, i read this article where the hair stylist who invented the Rachel gave this actress (can't remember who) a hair cut like the hair, and i quote, had been "chewed by a dog", so i guess everything goes these days!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved