MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/21/2011 12:31 PM

THE FEMUR BONE TALE - PART IV(page 2)

JACKIEH
JACKIEH  

you put the swear words very mild, my friend lol, had it been me every 2nd word would have had a BLEEP. i AM NOT SUPRISED YOU FEEL THE NEED TO VENT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH A HARD , PAINFUL TIME, OMG, those caps locks again. you are amazing to be coping so well. I sure hope your infection clears up, one of the bads of RA is it makes it hard for us to heal, I still have active shingles so no MXT for me, sniff sniff, but that is so small in comparison to your pain. All that i can wish you is infections GONE, operation a success, pain- minimal. YA know i am thinking of you always, good luck my friend, no offence taken from me lol

09/21/2011 12:38 PM
PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

Well, I feel like f*#*#*ing swearing too. I can't even imagine what you are going through. There isn't much else I can say but that I am praying for you that everything turns out, ok. I don't know anyone who has gone through as much as you and you are still able to be positive towards the end of your post. What an amazing woman you are. It is a privilege to know you.

You are always in my prayers.

So get the bleep better so you can finally see the end of the rainbow.

Love ya,

Paulette

09/21/2011 01:37 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Dear Cinderella,

I am not in the habit of cussing, but by golly, i can let loose every cuss word from A-Z at times. I hve hung my head out of the truck window, while chuck drove, and screamed long and loud.

Did it help? Yes, it did.

So, you let it out however it helps you. We truly understand. And you know what? God understands, too.

I know you feel drugged right now and I know you are fighting with your whole being but...can your doc give you stronger pain meds till after surgery? Perhaps, better pain control would help you feel better.

I started out taking Lexapro and within 2 weeks my depression lifted well. I was switched to Celexa when insurance stopped paying for Lexapro and it works just as well. Of course, Celexa is a cousin of Lexapro.

I believe when it kicks in you too will do as I did and awaken one morning and desire to get out of bed.

Desire. Another beautiful word.

You will see the colors of life again, my friend.

Much love from The Snow Queen.

09/21/2011 03:42 PM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Hi Cata, lordy girl, you are being put thru the wringer for sure. I wish I could be there to help out and hold your hand thru it all. The leg/hip sounds horribly painful and I am glad they are not making you wait to long for surgery. praying you get good results on the arm. I am so so sorry you are dealing with all this.

Hugging you, Donna

09/23/2011 11:08 AM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

So right now it is hell and i am in a bad baaaaaad mood.

Pains is VERY bad, getting worse, even with more pain meds. Almost cant move from bed... Back hurts because of that.

Frotis from armpit showed, today, there is not just one, but TWO bacteria growing there. Likely this wont allow surgery next week.... But surgery is urgent.... I dont know what doc will do...

I am super tired because everything is so much effort. And little sleep.

I am living hell....

09/23/2011 11:50 AM
PauleR
PauleR  
Group Leader

This suffering has got to stop at some point. Maybe they could give you IV anti- bacterial meds? The leg has to be fixed. I just hope they find a way to get you back to "normal".

Cata, all I can say is that we love you and are in our prayers. Feel the warmth and caring that I am sending to you.

09/23/2011 11:58 AM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Cata, would going into hospital and recieving IV pain meds and IV antibiotics help? I agree with PaulaR, this pain has got to stop.

It sounds like the pain is becoming unbearable and you need much more help than you have for now.

Praying for you.

Gentle hugs

09/26/2011 06:14 PM
Cata
Cata  
Group Leader

Hi all,

Tomorrow i am schedulled for surgery at 7:30 am.

I have still an infection in that fistula with not one but two bugs there. All precaution measures will be taken to prevent transmition of infection to leg bone. It is an important risk, but all will be done to prevent it.

Please pray for me that all will be alright, that my dr's hands and mind will be enlighted with wisdom, that luck will be on my side an infection does not spread, and that after this i will be finally free of this whole ordeal. I am very ready to start my life again. I know all your prayers and good energies will make a difference and will light our way here. So thank you! You are a rock in my life.

I go to this mayor surgery with peace in my heart. Very exhausted from the past few days, but with peace and love..

Might not have internet in hospital, but when i can i will check in. See you soon Smile

09/27/2011 02:40 AM
Herblady
Herblady  

HUGS Cata.....sending positive vibes your way! All will be well.....think positive, the bad things in your life are about to change for the better!!

09/27/2011 03:21 AM
gettingoldsucks
gettingoldsucks  

Good luck, Cats. Any surgery is stressful but you've got your hands full at the moment. I'm praying for you that all goes well and the recovery and healing goes quickly and smoothly.

Hugging you, donna

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved