MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/17/2008 05:15 AM

WIsh me luck

Lilsis
Lilsis  

Today is the day i go to see the doc for the first time. I have suspected i have Inflammatory Rheumatoid Arthritis for a while now. Its been affecting me more and more. Used to only happen in one joint every 6 months of so but now its happening almost 3 times a week and lasting longer. Well wish me luck. Im nervous. I have been reading some posts here and I have to say i am scared.Ermm .........Lilsis

09/17/2008 08:14 PM
keystone

good luck. Whatever it is, I hope the doc can help you feel better.

09/21/2008 07:58 PM
Lilsis
Lilsis  

Guessing im not going to get much help here. NP............ty anyway who ever read my post. Will have to sort it alone

Keystone xoxoxo ty your kind and thoughtful thats all i was needing

Lilsis.......

10/02/2008 07:30 AM
JoyfulOne

Lilsis, I just found your post today. I see you had your Dr's appt on the 17th...what did they find out? Your post of the 21st refers to not getting help, what kind of help are you looking for? (I didn't see reference to a question in the first post.) I'm hoping they got a diagnosis from your symptoms and got you on some meds by now (and that you're getting some relief and the help that you need Smile Joy

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved