MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/01/2011 04:33 AM

Turned Down

aggrad
aggrad  

Hello to everyone. Have not posted in a while. I have been totally stressed because OPM( Office of personnel Management), turned me down for disability. I have 30 days to resubmitt my claim. Like I needed something else to stress over Angry

I am trying not to lose it again, but it is hard. I am still dealing with the Macular edema. Some days I feel like it is getting better, then sometimes I feel like it is just the same.

Everyone please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I try to correct my claim.

11/01/2011 04:55 AM
Countrypmk
Countrypmk  

"I post these quotes because these and many others help me refocus my visionary strength to look beyond my hurdles as I jump through the hoops of life" Trish Laube

Hope sees the invisible,feels the intangible and achieves the impossible- Helen Keller

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement,nothing can be done without hope and confidence- Helen Keller

11/01/2011 08:32 AM
Fight4Sight
Fight4Sight  

sorry to hear that aggrad. I hope you can get it straightened out soon. Stay strong. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved