MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/19/2009 03:31 PM

Greetings(page 3)

Buela
Buela  

Hey Wigzzzzz!! My cousin has a place in Cozumel, so if that's a possible destination, I can ask him if he can get us some amazingly un$$$ rates. Let me know. We ain't no poopers of partiesSick but we do have to save our $$$. But hey where theres a will theres a way!! Right!!!Silly Buela

11/19/2009 03:35 PM
Buela
Buela  

Your Anniversary trip is the best choice and then if possible the other one! I hope its going to be next year some time, if not with the holidays and our HUGE family we won't be able to swing it either. Kingwood is about 27 miles NE of Houston. But my husband goes to OK, right outside OK City every now and then. Maybe I could go with him and we could meet. That would be fun if you'd like to. Let me know and then I find out when he's going again. Have a beautiful, fun filled evening Silly Buela

11/19/2009 03:36 PM
Buela
Buela  

AMEN to the women thing Beth!!! I soooooo agree!

11/19/2009 03:38 PM
Buela
Buela  

Hey Mono, Buela here! Are you a flapper! Smile teehee While we may be "silence-challenged" we are sooooooooooooo worth it! Smile

11/19/2009 03:40 PM
Buela
Buela  

No home chillins for us, just me and my LOVE!!! But we're enough!W00t

11/19/2009 04:31 PM
monochrome
monochromePosts: 677

I haven't gotten a lot done today besides post on MDJ, so I can't refute the jaw-flappin' comment hurled my way by the Wig. I should point out that he has more posts than I do though, just sayin'.

11/19/2009 04:44 PM
Scrattyme
ScrattymePosts: 786

AWE, poor mono. We're happy to have you flappin' any time you want.SmileNow apologize WIGZ, you've gone and hurt his feelers.

11/19/2009 04:53 PM
Wiggy
Wiggy  
I'm an Advocate

I... that is to say... I'm sorry Mono is such a flapper.

11/19/2009 04:56 PM
monochrome
monochromePosts: 677

How many pages ago was it that we COMPLETELY derailed this thread. Smile

11/21/2009 09:14 PM
OscarLok
OscarLokPosts: 17

Sup bro, I've been hidin out man. I don't do much network socializing, I usually don't have much luck keepin in touch with anyone on a network, people just seem to not want to communicate anymore. But cool to see you're so upbeat. I recently got back from Knotts Berry Farm, a trip with my sis n bro, a small family affair. it was fun. Good to see you guys keep it real.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved