MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/23/2008 04:08 PM

RSD Meds

JacqueJeffries

Hi, I am new to the group. I was diagnosed with RSD in my left foot almost a year ago and since then it has spread to both my legs. I was just put on percocet for 30 days (3 times a day) and then will be put on avinza. I was wondering if anyone else takes avinza and how this drug has helped you. Jacque

11/24/2008 04:25 PM
Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HI..JacqueJeffries.... welcome to the group...sorry I did not respond faster.... but right now I am out camping with my horses.....

Anyway....I am so glad that you have found us.....

This is a wonderful group.... there are a lot of people that are willing to help because we are all going through a lot of the same things.... or have been through them...... and the info you can get here is awesome.....

I for one have been going through this for almost 10yrs now... and have tried about everything......

I hope that you will just jump in here and post.... Post any questions that you have, or answer any post that you want....Also if you just want to vent....... tell us about your day.... how you are feeling....... what ever you want.... we are here for you.....

We are so glad that you found us.......

Again WELCOME>>>>>

Craig...

11/25/2008 04:07 PM
JacqueJeffries

Thanks Craig for the response. I hope to learn more about RSD from this site and am happy to know that I can just vent when I am having a bad day. It's nice to know there are other people out there that can relate to what I am going through and not think I am crazy when I say I am having a lousy day due to pain.

Thanks again,

Jacque

11/25/2008 05:10 PM
Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Jacque.. If you ever just want to talk...... PM me or IM me on yahoo or aol.. I have the same screen name as here...

fletch2ya...

Again Welcome to the group...

Craig

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved