MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/29/2010 06:50 PM

PROFILES AGAIN......

Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HI all.... we have a lot of new members here, and a lot of older ones that still have not filled out there profiles....."""PLEASE""" Fill out your profile...

This is a wonderful tool here in a support group to get to know and understand how another member got to be here with us in this group......

It really is a valuable TOOL that helps other members and the leaders get to know you and understand your special situations and concerns.....

IT also helps those of us that have a hard time remembering all the details, to remember the little things about you.....

SO PLEASE Help the group, and yourself support each other.......

Thanks for your help

Craig

04/29/2010 09:35 PM
Lazy1
Lazy1  

I do agree with Craig. There are so many members here and it does help to be able to look at your profile page to refresh our memories or just to learn about you. You don't have to put anything too private there, only what you feel comfortable in sharing.

Thanks!

04/30/2010 01:50 AM
dmambell
dmambell  

As Craig told me I did it! Wink

04/30/2010 04:51 AM
Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HI..... Thanks a ton Daniele....... As you can see Lazy uses them like I do an other members........ SO please if you have not done so, please fill out your Profile....

Craig

04/30/2010 06:20 AM
Lookinglass

It's great to help refresh our memories as well to be able to read about a person. I know I get confused at times. And go to profiles to see their pics and it really helps others to get to know you. Just like you reading ours lets you get to know us.

So please take a few minutes to fill it out.

05/01/2010 01:52 PM
rsdcrpsfire
rsdcrpsfire  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I agree too

And thanks Craig..

Sometimes I notice profiles filled out with the basics, name, location and so forth, but nothing else added. It's there that I would remember you more because of your personal details however slight.. maybe a favorite color or hobby.

I too would urge everyone to fill theirs in. It's the best way to begin learning one another.

Warmest wishes,

~Twinkle

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved