MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/17/2009 03:39 PM

family of a rape survivor

SlplsSkr

I just found out today, that the love of my life had been violently raped.

I have been a huge fan of Law & Order: SVU. And I just couldn't realize that it happened to her, to us.

Its been a very long time since the incident apparently and she had kept it to herself. I feel like a total asshole for reprimanding her when she was acting up.

I don't know what else to do, but begin hunting for this animal and see that justice is done, not only for her vindication but anyone else that this pile of scum has hurt.

i intend to use all my training and life lessons to find this scum.

This individual's MO is to use:

A mask to conceal his identity

A gun

A condom to shield his identity

He approached her from Jamba Juice on Foothill Blvd in Pasadena. he forced my gf into her car and forced her at gun point to drive to a gas station bathroom then fled with her purse.

I've started my search by registering for forums. Hoping to find others who have similar experiences and draw them together to get a more accurate profile of this animal.

I just cannot rely on law enforcement, in past situations none of them have ever successfully captured any criminal that has ever done harm to myself, friends or family.

02/17/2009 03:42 PM
SlplsSkr

I felt sick when she initially told me about it and after the dizziness wore off, all I am consumed with this is the desire to capture the individual responsible and bring him to justice so that my gf and any other victims can feel some sort of vindication.

02/17/2009 05:36 PM
hiall
hiall  
VIP Member

Hello SLP and welcome to the group. I am really sorry this happened to your loved one. Ya this guy is a scum. But if your going to do anything i would let the police handle it. I would also respect your loved ones privacy, she may not want to go to the police. The best thing you can do right now is support your loved one. I recommend her seeing a psychologist when she is ready to, dont force her.

You and your loved one are in my heart, Please PM me anytime you want to talk. Im right there by your side SLP. You guys are not alone.

i also reccomend contacting RAINN, its nice to be able to talk over the phone to someone that knows exactly how you feel and what your going through:

RAINN www.rainn.com (1.800.656.4673 | Free. Confidential. 24/7)

Post edited by: hiall, at: 11/08/2011 04:40 PM

02/17/2009 06:06 PM
SlplsSkr

hi hiall

apparently she's already taken care of all those thing, actually immediately when it happened and she's already in therapy, i guess the last step was letting me know. I just found out today and I am confused as to what to do.

I just know that I feel I have a mission I must complete. bc lord knows the police are pretty incompetent. It seems like no one cares (aside from others like this board) and that its up to me and that I have the tools and knowledge no matter how cold the case maybe to make a difference.

do you know of any forums where victims can compare and contrast the mos of their assailants. build a knowledge base with which to work off of?

02/17/2009 07:06 PM
hiall
hiall  
VIP Member

im sure if you Google you will find all kinds of sites.

Im glad she got help. She has lots of support here.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved