It haunts me

So weak

So stupid

I wish I had of kneed him in the nuts instead

10/07/2008 12:03 PM
belinda1217

I'm an Advocate

Cassie,

I knew my rapist and let him go get himself some water in my kitchen when he ask.He came back with a butter knife.

He held it at my throat while he made me take my clothes off.

I grabbed the butter knife at one point he said if I ever did that again he'd kill me.

I remember everthing that happened like it was yesterday.My 16th anniversary to my rape is coming up on the 12th of this month.

I did put him in prison anyway he's been there since June 1993.

Belinda

Post edited by: belinda1217, at: 10/07/2008 12:04

10/07/2008 12:09 PM
Cassie87

good! What a f***er!

Post edited by: Lilibit58, at: 10/07/2008 17:03

10/07/2008 12:15 PM
belinda1217

I'm an Advocate

Cassie,

he's still not going to be getting out till 2011 or 2012.

If I have my way he'll spend the entire 21 yrs in prison since he threatened my life.

Belinda

10/07/2008 12:16 PM
Cassie87

good hes obvioulsy screwed in the head...maybe he would benfit from a funny farm more so then jail. Stick him with the crazies

10/07/2008 02:46 PM
Ange35

Yes, I remember only a few things about the rape since I was semi-blacked out. I remember screaming and yelling stop, I'm bleeding, your hurting me... and he dug his fingertips into my thighs so hard that I had bruises of his fingers for 2 weeks after-wards. Would you believe that the hospital took pics and the police weren't interested in taking it into evidence and re-opening the case?

10/07/2008 03:44 PM
hiall
hiall  
VIP Member

your not weak or stupid. This person that did this to u doesnt deserve to walk the earth. I hope hes worm food soon. Or behind bars for life.

Keep your head up. You did what you thought may help you at that time. U could have kicked him in the nuts and that might not have helped.

We need to figure out how to make our laws stricter so maybe these EVIL people will think twice before they take advantage of someone.

Keep your head up Cassie

Post edited by: hiall, at: 11/06/2011 03:35 PM

10/07/2008 07:19 PM
liveandlearn426
liveandlearn426  

I personally am against the death penalty...not only because of my faith but because I believe killing the bastards is giving them the easy way out. Lock em up for life and make em suffer. take away their freedoms.

sorry, i don't mean to rant about the death penalty. What that guy did was terrible and I don't even know if I would call him a person. I've been raped too, but didn't press charges because he was too close to the family and I was too scared to call the detective back after spending the night in the ER. It was traumatic though and I always find myself wondering, what if I had done something differently? what if I had shouted? What if I had pushed him off of me? what if I hadn't been drinking or smoking? What if I hadn't gone to that party? Maybe things would have turned out differently, maybe not, but at this point I can't change anything. I have to remind myself that no matter what I could have, would have, should have done, it doesn't matter. What he did was wrong. He had NO RIGHT whatsoever.

I know it's easy to try and blame yourself for it. but it's not your fault at all and you will get through this. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

Molly

10/07/2008 07:32 PM
hiall
hiall  
VIP Member

I agree Molly, life in prison. Ill pay extra taxes for that.

10/07/2008 08:28 PM
Ange35

Why do a lot of us feel responsible for our rapes? It's mind-blowing that these f*ckers get away with having their way with us and they do it again and again. The government decides not to punish them or look at refining their laws in favor of the victims. Does everyone know that in the State of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin makes the victims pay for their rape kits at the hospital ER??? WOW??? how did that get passed?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved