MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/06/2011 03:25 AM

I was drugged and raped 1 month ago

shellybell123

I met this guy and we had been talking for weeks. He seemed nice and to the point. We had things in common and everything was good.

I met him and I was staying out of town for the night. I invited him over but wasnt planning on having sex on my period. I just wanted to know him better. He had other plans! He gave me 1 drink; Ive had more and never had any problmes.

Then I remember feeling drunk (only 1 drink) and my speech was slurred. Then I passed out because when I woke up he I was naked and he was touching my breasts and had his fingers deep inside of me. I couldnt move and could barely speak. He wouldnt let me take his fingers out.

Then he started to rape me for hours, 7-8 times from what I remember. He kissed me and went slow sometimes. He NEVER used protection and came inside me EVERYTIME.

The next morning he kissed me and said "lets do this again soon" Then he texted me and asked how I was and a pix. I was nauseous/confused/out of it and I KNEW something was off. I called my guy friends and rape hotline and they said I WAS RAPED.

Since that I have PTSD: i feel sad; hurt; outbursts; cry and have lots of unanswered questions. He hurt me & I couldnt fight back.

Any advice?

04/06/2011 03:31 AM
Nikky24

call the police

04/06/2011 08:48 AM
lovespeonies
lovespeonies  
VIP Member

Welcome to the group. I agree you need to report this to the police. When I was raped I was drugged also. I only have blurred memories. I know how difficult this is to deal with. This is not your fault and he premeditated this rape. He clearly knew what he was going to do with this drug. If you haven't already you should join the PTSD group also.

04/06/2011 10:19 AM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

I am so, so very sorry. That is woefully inadequate...please do call the police, this man is dangerous and he needs to face the consequences for what he's done to you. Have you looked into counseling?

BTW NOTHING about this was your fault. Nothing at all.

04/09/2011 07:12 PM
Nikky24

I wasnt drugged myself but it felt like i had been. I thought he was my friend. But he found out about the one weakness i have that causes me to pass out regardless of where i am or who is doing it. and, yeah. Sad

04/09/2011 07:46 PM
KaDravyn
KaDravyn  

GO to the police... the one thing I wish I did was to press charges and now its too late. don't make my mistake.

04/09/2011 07:59 PM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

I wish I had pressed charges sooner too. I have a couple years still do to so, but this is after he's hurt others and is now trying to get visitation and some custody of my daughter. I wish, I wish so dreadfully that I had reported it.

04/09/2011 08:37 PM
shellybell123

I did file a police report 2 weeks later. They took hair samples to check for drugs but I still hurt emotionally but doing better overall after talking on here Laughing

04/09/2011 08:51 PM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

I am so very glad you did that, now you can get on with focusing on healing! Is a therapist a viable option for you right now?

04/15/2011 12:52 PM
bcme

Shelly my heart breaks for you. He is clearly a predator. He's no doubt done this before and will do it again if he's not stopped. I'm glad you began the process. What is the next step?

To the group: under circumstances like this, can a private investigator set up a sting to snare a creep like this? We know he probably does this at any chance he gets?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved