MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/11/2010 06:44 PM

can it be rape if it feels good

KaosKatt
KaosKatt  

Matt's danni's uncle.....he's married. Matt and I have enjoyed a flirtatious friendship...

Today he came over. I left the door unlocked because i was taking a nap and he said he'd just wake me.

When I woke up he was naked and snuggling me. It felt really good, with my fiance leaving me I've been vulnerable and just wanted some affection.

I knew he wanted to have sex but then...he's always wanted to have sex.

He started petting me and it was amazing, mostly non sexual and just reassured me I was pretty and desirable.

We got up and went to the store since I needed a new cell charger. At the store he lead me away from the baby clothes by my hair.....that was.....arousing for me

When we got home we got naked again and lay down. He told me to just take a nap and he'd wake me up in a few hours.

He started petting me non sexually then sexually, i pushed his hands away a few times but I really just wanted the attention.

Then he picked me up, put me on my hands and knees and pulled me back...I told him no but he just pulled me back into postion..I told him no again and he penentrated me about half away. He cam from that and left

I'm./...not sure what to do. Do I tell Danni? Do I call the cops...

We both promised to keep it a secret and cuddled for a few afterwards but.....I dunno what to do

06/11/2010 06:51 PM
KaosKatt
KaosKatt  

please help me........I'm so confused

06/11/2010 07:07 PM
HiddenButterfly
HiddenButterfly  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

So sorry for the pain you have been caused. Yes that would be considered rape. You told him No several times and he still presisted to continue doing what he wanted. That is forcing himself on you. So sorry for this all to hit at once.

Brenda

06/11/2010 07:11 PM
KaosKatt
KaosKatt  

.....i don't know what to do now

06/11/2010 07:44 PM
Katy89
Katy89  

I went through a lot of this too. I was raped 2 months ago. I was dirnking and smoing pot alone with the guy. I barely fought back and enjoyed it as well (or at least thought I did). But I have worked through a lot of the guilt. It's not as hopeless as it feels. I always had the rape fantasy, I was always embaressed and ashamed of it, I never knew it was common. So when I was raped I had no idea what was happening to me mentally. It was horrid feeling thinking I enjoyed it. It ate me alive for every single second everyday for 7 straight weeks. I know what you're feeling. PM anytime.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved