MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/29/2010 01:31 PM

virginity

Lisal22
Lisal22Posts: 476

I am so furious I have to vent. My daughter was molested when she was little. The guy went to jail. she has been afraid of sex since. She is in her 20's now and recently lost her virginity to a smooth talking neighbor. It took him 6 months of talking to get her to agree to sleep with him. Then the guy dumped her like she was trash. I hate that guy. I wrote him a message telling him what a jerk he is. He had 3 girls going at the same time. She did not know this. I feel like hurting him but of course I can't. I am still mad at men and hate seeing my daughter hurt like this. I hope she will be able to have healthy relationships in the future. I am so mad.

Lisa

05/29/2010 06:29 PM
hiall
hiall  
VIP Member

karma will get him Lisa, he isnt a real man, he is a piece of shit.

05/29/2010 08:41 PM
Lisal22
Lisal22Posts: 476

Thanks hiall for the support. I am very emotional right now.

05/29/2010 09:44 PM
HiddenButterfly
HiddenButterfly  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am sorry this has happened to you and your daughter. I know I wpould be wanting some vigilanty justice aas well,if it were my daughter.

Brenda

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved