MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2010 10:14 AM

tiny red dots on upper arms

leoloves7

Hi, Can anyone tell me if they have what I have and know what it is or how to get rid of them. I have a bunch of tiny red dots/spots on my upper arms. They are not raised, they're under the skin and you can't feel them. It's not keritosis pilaris because those are raised bumps.They don't itch or anything they are just there. I don't have them anywhere else on my body. I've had them for as long as I can remember and my dad, brother and sister have them too. Thank you

04/16/2010 12:35 PM
cicero28374
cicero28374  
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the forum. I have no idea,but they must not be dangerous or you would know it from your family. I have not heard of anything like that in the PH area,but you never know.

Good luck in your search for an answer.

CiceroCool

07/21/2010 05:57 PM
redrock

Do you have CREST? CREST is a cause of PH, and one of the symptoms of CREST are little red dots called telangiectasias.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved