MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/11/2009 11:50 AM

Newly Diagnosed

RonC

I was recently diagnosed with psoriasis. I have been on Humira for two months but have not seen much improvement. I have had some minor arthritis problems in the feet and hands. Would love to hear from anyone with ideas; I did read the post about mangosteen. I would love to hear from you.

Ron C

Carrollton, TX

11/12/2009 01:19 PM
mpmom
mpmom  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Ron,

I have never used Humira but I did use Enbrel and had great results. It was the first time in decades that my feet didn't hurt.

I can no longer use it because of other health issues but It made a tremendous difference for me.

If you look at the post about magnosteen under where Tina's Icon is you will see " Send a PM"

This is E-mail that she will see you may want to try that.

Welcome to the group and let me know if I can help in any way.

Gail

01/16/2010 12:32 AM
dgayman
dgayman  

I am scheduled to start Enbrel soon. I have high hopes, but I have never tried a biologic before. I will let you know the results.

01/16/2010 06:59 AM
RonC

I had my first shot of the new drug Stelara on 1-4-10 and am seeing some amazing results. Thank goodness.....I was beginning to think there was no hope. I am also taking mangosteen.

01/17/2010 08:15 AM
mpmom
mpmom  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Ron,

Welcome to the group.I am thrilled you are having such good results.

Please keep us informed especially any side effects you have.

gail

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved