Ask a Question
05/17/2009 06:54 PM

17, 3 months pregnant

JessieMae

Please Help Me.

05/17/2009 07:03 PM
deb94
deb94  

First of all, have you told your parents and the babies dad? That is the first step. I would recommend telling a friend first and taking them with you to tell your parents or doing it in a public place. Once you have told, be prepared for your parents to not take it so well at first but this should go away once they realize the reality of it all. If the father of the baby does not end up staying around, I hear that is pretty normal but don't let it tear you apart, stay strong for the baby. I suggest you just do the best you can to just support for the baby, also finish school. Even being pregnant. It is the best thing you can do, cause then you aren't throwing your future away. Having a baby is not the end of the world, it is the beginning of a new one. keep going with your life, this is just a road block you have to work around not let it stop you.

PM if you wanna talk. I will help to the best of my abilities.

05/18/2009 02:00 PM
sweetpea012607

I agree with Deb JessieMae, don't let it get you down if everyone isn't happy about it at first. Just hang in there, we're here for you.

05/18/2009 11:54 PM
SimplyMe

JessieMae,

I have read your other post which lead me here to this one. You are NOT alone. I am 7 months months now with my baby girl. I am not as young as you but none the less we both conceived the same way. Have you turned the father in? Did you report it? I hope you did not mind me asking you those. Anyways, if ya need someone to talk to please pm. I guess your decision on what to do will be after you tell your parents. This is not your fault Hun. take it one day at a time and you never know what may lie around the corner for ya.

05/19/2009 11:02 AM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

yes i agree also her plan is good

I am pregneant about 21 weeks which is a little over 5 months

i am having a boy

if you want to talk i am hear

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved