MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/23/2008 12:37 AM

Help and/or advice

Scared92
Scared92  

Hi. Um my name is Adrianna and I'm 16. I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he did use a condom but I've jus been haveing a weird feeling that I'm might be pregnant. It'll be exactly 4weeks this Saturday and I haven't been able to get a pregnancy test yet. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Please help me.

07/23/2008 07:38 AM
Clayton72
Clayton72  

Hi Adrianna!

How late is your period? I wouldn't stress out too badly, chances are that you are not pregnant. Many of us have thought we were pregnant and weren't! When I finally became pregnant I realized that the times I thought I could be- wasn't even close to the real feeling of being pregnant. You are probably just worrying yourself. But, just in case you are, try to get a test if you can. Do you have a friend that can buy one for you if you can't get there to get it?

Good luck to you!

07/23/2008 09:18 AM
mommyto4
mommyto4  

((Adrianna)) It is normal to be scared. Try to get you a test and let us know. I will offer you all the help that I possibly can. I am here all of the time.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved