MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/10/2012 06:59 AM

the weekend

Walashunas

All that I can say is I hate weekend and espically when a holiday falls on the wekend. I fell apart yesterday and cried most of the day.

walashunas

04/10/2012 07:21 AM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
VIP Member

Do you know what it is about weekends that trigger you? Holidays always seem to make things worse. I hope you are getting past this and having a better day. Crying is a good thing. I cried for almost 2 solid years; I couldn't do anything without breaking down. Work was an absolute night mare. But I needed to get it out and I did. I don't cry like I used to anymore. Your day will come, just hang in there.

04/10/2012 09:46 AM
Walashunas

Weekends are hard only because of the abuse occured on the weekend and holidays suck for me because holidays are family oriented and not for single people like me.

walashunas

04/10/2012 06:00 PM
1magicman
1magicman  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Walashunas: As many of us here know of my abduction back in July 2 1979. It was on the fourth of July weekend. For years i went back to the campground of witch i was taken from my family. Every year i faced my fears and talked things out. Not only with myself but the man upstairs as well. Frogwoman is right. You need to try to find something you love to do some sort of hobby. Me i love to perform magic for children. I love playing guitar because it empties the poisons that try to invade my sole. I will leave you with a thought. It's ok to spend the holiday's for now by yourself. It's how you spend it that counts.

( Hope To Cope ) Scott

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved