MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2012 03:39 PM

new here....toesquasher

toesquasher

hi

I'm new here. Iv'e got ptsd from a number of childhood things. Just wanted to say hi.

Toequasher

01/14/2012 04:26 PM
ConnieinColorado
ConnieinColorado  

WELCOME. My PTSD stems from childhood trauma, too. I hope you find much support here. The members are wise and kind. Just share as much as you want especially because your boundaries in childhood were probably violated. I hope you find your own answers through sharing here. You can send me a private message anytime.

01/14/2012 05:45 PM
Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HI... just wanted to say welcome, We have some really great people here. Also the info is awesome.... I hope you will just make yourself at home...and post any questions or comments you feel fitting..... We are all here to help each other.......

Again Welcome...

01/14/2012 10:25 PM
Moiaddy
Moiaddy  

Hi...welcome to the group....

Hugs...

01/15/2012 11:04 AM
Midget53

I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group. We are all here trying to understand what goes on in our lives with the PTSD. We exchange ideas, situations, etc. and try to help each other to deal with the PTSD they have. My trauma comes from adulthood. If you need someone to talk to, just remember, I'm always a PM away.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved