MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/30/2008 08:15 PM

Quick Apology

EternalNight
EternalNightPosts: 112

I just wanted to say, I have not been totally absent from this forum. I didn't just post a couple of things and then run.

I also want to apologize. Some of you have offered me hugs, or really kind replies or messages, and I really am grateful - but I haven't shown it like I should. I'm very withdrawn and shy about all of this, and I apologize if I come across as being rude or apathetic in any way. I've been checking the forums pretty regularly, often smiling at the replies or messages I get...I just haven't been able to bring myself to say anything.

I feel kind of afraid, for reasons I don't really know or understand. I'll try and fight through it and be more kind and sociable. I joined this forum to make progress, not to sit and be afraid of everything.

09/30/2008 08:22 PM
sisters4life

Eternal no one on here has thought of you being rude or that you were running. We all have to go at our own pace and do what we are comfortable with. Take your time, open up at your own pace and enjoy.

10/04/2008 02:52 PM
Lilibit58
Lilibit58  

Eternal, many of us have been where you are. I don't always respond properly in my life either. For you to recognize that you are doing this is good progress. Smile

Lori

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved