MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/09/2011 01:50 PM

it isnt easy.

teetazasteeler
teetazasteeler  
VIP Member

you get lonely,sad,hurt,mad, play victum. i am tring to overcome all of these and some. Wink Smile Cool Laughing Grin Cheerful Smile Laughing you have to learn to accept. it isnt easy. i know i can be a strong women and great mother eventally. i believe now it might not be so, hard to get pregnant again. i have dreams of being pregnant. i had a dream that i started my period to early then i saw my belly button look different. i am ovaluating between 2 days ago till couple days from now. my body is reacting from that. it was a weriod dream. not sure what it meant. there was other stuff that meant something else in it though. my freind from along time ago accepted me on facebook. now my two best friends are on there with me. she loves kids. she has seen me at my worst.

01/12/2011 08:20 AM
Hun

Hey teetazasteeler yea I no its not easy as I had an abortion in July last year and I have been struggling but also I have not had the easiest of times. Last year I couldn't cope with what was going on with a lot of things as I was very stressful and depressed. I have started to get my life back on track. The reasons why I didn't keep my baby is because I didn't have have money to support my baby, don't have a paid job as I am a student on work placement and don't have a place of my own. When I am in a stable frame of mind, have a job, place of my own and money to support and bring up a baby then yea I will have kids. If I did keep my baby then I would have been due on Monday 17th January 2011. On Monday 17th January I don't no what to do or anything as I think I may cry and break down.

01/12/2011 09:01 AM
Heythr5
Heythr5  

Hun I know that it will be difficult for you as it approaches your due date. It is ok to break down and cry. It is all part of the grieving process. Please just remember that we have all been through this too and that we are here to help any way that we can. Send me a message if you want to vent about any of it...I know how hard it is...my due date anniversary is in Feb so I am preparing for that as well.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved