MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/29/2011 10:14 AM

What's Your Positive Thinking Level?

PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I found this interesting and thought it would be a good guide tool. Smile My Results below. I found it to be very accurate of my thinking and personality. Smile

High Positive Thinking level!

Congratulations! You are a genuinely optimistic person! You see the bright side in every situation and are not afraid to take risks, but at the same time your decisions are usually very well thought out. If you see an opportunity you don't let it pass by. You know that things will work out in the end and the almost always do. Your positive and realistic attitude attracts other people to you and a lot of times they seek your advice or help. One word of warning though, even with your heady optimism there could still be moments in your life, when you'll feel down or upset. It is absolutely normal. Don't be afraid to share your problems and worries with others, if you feel down. Even the most optimistic people in the world sometimes need support and encouragement!

Click on link below, and see what your Positive thinking level is.

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/1cKSG67/Whats-Your-Positive- Thinking-Level

06/29/2011 06:49 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

That was interesting and fun too. I couldn't figure out how to get it posted here, but I also got a High Positive. Was a bit surprised as some of my answers didn't feel all that positive. Laughing Guess I should have had a more positive attitude about that!

06/30/2011 01:46 AM
RickEJ
RickEJ  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Heres my results of the test.

High Positive Thinking level.

Congratulations! You are a genuinely optimistic person! You see the bright side in every situation and are not afraid to take risks, but at the same time your decisions are usually very well thought out. If you see an opportunity you don't let it pass by. You know that things will work out in the end and the almost always do. Your positive and realistic attitude attracts other people to you and a lot of times they seek your advice or help. One word of warning though, even with your heady optimism there could still be moments in your life, when you'll feel down or upset. It is absolutely normal. Don't be afraid to share your problems and worries with others, if you feel down. Even the most optimistic people in the world sometimes need support and encouragement!Sideways Silly Smile

06/30/2011 02:32 AM
Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Here's my results:

High Positive Thinking Level

Congratulations! You are a genuinely optimistic person! You see the bright side in every situation and are not afraid to take risks, but at the same time your decisions are usually very well thought out. If you see an opportunity you don't let it pass by. You know that things will work out in the end and the almost always do. Your positive and realistic attitude attracts other people to you and a lot of times they seek your advice or help. One word of warning though, even with your heady optimism there could still be moments in your life, when you'll feel down or upset. It is absolutely normal. Don't be afraid to share your problems and worries with others, if you feel down. Even the most optimistic people in the world sometimes need support and encouragement!

06/30/2011 01:09 PM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Wonderful to see all you optimistic and possitive people! Smile

06/30/2011 02:01 PM
happycampc

I got the High Positive Thinking Level!! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved