MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/25/2011 02:18 PM

What do angels look like?

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Sweet earth angel Clarita, am going to sticky this so it will linger awhile. I think it will touch the heart of those who read it. We all need to know that there are angels in our lives, in many forms, including you and all the wonderful and amazing angels here in this group. Love forever and always a most protective and faithful angel. oops! forgot to sign Blush Blush Karen

What Do Angels Look Like?

© 1990, Veronica M. Hay

Like the little old lady who returned your wallet yesterday.

Like the taxi driver who told you that

your eyes light up the world, when you smile.

Like the small child who showed you

the wonder in simple things.

Like the poor man who offered

to share his lunch with you.

Like the rich man who showed you it

really is all possible, if only you believe.

Like the stranger who just happened to come along,

when you had lost your way.

Like the friend who touched your heart,

when you didn't think you had one left to touch.

Angels come in all sizes and shapes,

All ages and skin types.

Some with freckles, some with dimples,

some with wrinkles, some without.

They come disguised as friends, enemies,

teachers, students, lovers and fools.

They don't take life too seriously,

They travel light.

They leave no forwarding address,

They ask for nothing in return.

They wear sneakers with gossamer wings,

They get a deal on dry cleaning.

They are hard to find when your eyes are closed, But

They are everywhere you look when you choose to see.

© 1990, Veronica M. Hay

Published with her kind permission.

Taken from the website Inspiration Peak

Post edited by: oregonnative, at: 08/17/2011 01:35 PM

Post edited by: oregonnative, at: 08/18/2011 06:56 AM

01/25/2011 02:28 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Love that!

01/25/2011 07:44 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

That's really touching, Clarita. So true, Rachele

01/26/2011 08:35 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

Amazing post Clarita.

02/05/2011 05:34 PM
beckist

That's cool.

02/05/2011 07:45 PM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Hello All, Just want to say heartfelt thanks to all my earth angels here! It is 3:45am here in UK-came downstairs got up from bed to get a cup of tea as was/am in high pains plus nausea- switched on the pc- wow, you guys have lifted my spirits- what sweet medicine to this very delicately sore in body bat girl!!

You are cool SmileCool !

Giant gentle very grateful hugs, love a very challenged yet very blessed bat girl ClaritaSilly Smile

08/15/2011 08:39 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Massive thanks to all my earth angels here which happen to include my most fine Group Leader Team in John, Ann, Karen & Doris- love you guys equally as well as whole heartedly plus am very grateful to each one of your fantastic selves!!

Huge thanks to my brother Rick- you have been an earth angel to me recently, too, most definitely!

Am very challenged with fibromyalgia, back pains from my scoliosis as well as hayfever right now so will not be around too much over the next few days as need time out to heal/rest up as have high pains plus a myriad of symptoms. Have much fibro fog as well as fatigue, too!

Please be patient with me. Will be back as soon as possible, promise you all.

Will be asking heaven to send plenty of angels plus earth angels to every single one of you here that is for certain!!

Special hugs winging their way to each one of you here, Love Clarita SmileSilly

08/15/2011 09:26 AM
happycampc

Wonderful post Clarita, you are an earth angel for me. Love you, Ann Smile

08/15/2011 11:09 AM
john645
john645  

I have to agree, we are surrounded by many earth angels here. Some we have known a long while and some that have just flown into are life. I have a special earth angel that flies on delicate bat wings. Gentle hugs to all of our angels.

08/17/2011 02:42 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Ann,John, Doris & Karen- Massive heartfelt thanks to each one of you for being such wonderful earth angels to this jaded batgirl right now! Am in high pains, much fibrofog, very tired plus have very little energies right now.

Please everyone here continue to be patient with me- may take a little time to answer your posts or be present here properly yet need to take some time out to rest properly as well as heal!! Health is fairly delicate.

Angels are all around us- just open up your eyes then you will see them!

Cool Wink Smile

Sending dolphin smiles to every single one of you here including my totally amazing GL team of John, Ann, Karen & Doris- love You friends/amigos! Such an honour to be part of this fabulous team, truly!! Love you John, Ann, Karen & Doris- think the world of each one of You most fine friends as well as co leaders!

Giant gentle hugs, love from this delicate bat girl C

Winging my love to you all Smile

Silly Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved