MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/29/2010 02:14 AM

Bat girl news

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Just to let you all know here that am in one mighty fibro flare right now- pains are sky high- so please be patient with me as need much rest/some time out to heal.

Pains are taking my breath away- holding on really tightly!!

Thinking of you all here makes me smile much- care so much about this dynamic support group. Many individuals here have become like brothers and siters to me, some have even become very close friends, for sure. Feel very honoured to have such fabulous co leaders who also happen to be excellent friends as well, truly!!

Will be back with you all as soon as possible. Will miss you guys much, please know this. Need to be own best friend for a while- must do this so that can in turn be a better GL, friend plus support to you all here, plus my best friend- hubby Chris- is ensuring that rest plenty too! He did not want to leave me to go to work- could see the pain in his face at leaving me as he knows am challenged much.

Would appreciate your prayers for bat dude/hubby too as he needs to concentrate on his work. He provides for us both. Whilst now have Disability Benefits this is helpful for sure yet we rely on his wage to pay the bills as well as to keep our heads above water.

Very grateful for prayers for this bat girl, too Smile!

You will be in excellent hands until return- my co leaders of Natalia, John and Kim will take brilliant care of You all whilst get my pains to more manageable levels.

Natty, John and Kim- heartfelt thanks for all the fantastic work you do for this group- deeply thankful for each one of your special selves plus thank heaven for your friendships- makes me smile just thinking of you all, truly!!

Take excellent care of your fabulous selves plus each other.

Massive extra gentle amazing(hugs) love Clarita xooxoooxooxSilly 24T5025 22D black flying fox

12/29/2010 08:27 AM
mem8445

I would like to also take this time to tell all the leaders here how much you have helped me this past Holiday(was not fun for me)

However the loving words I see printed here everyday whether to me or someone else are so heart warming.

Bat Girl(love that name)you get the rest you need and I'm sure the leaders here will take very good care of us.

I have a lot of faith for this support group and have seen nothing but love and caring for each and everyone here.

I'm on other support groups but have never had as much support as I have gotten here.

So I thank all the leaders here and the many members as well who have guided me through some yukky stuff of late LOL.....

12/30/2010 02:22 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Fidgetgirl, Really appreciate your kind loving words just now as well as the really special pm you sent to me- lifts me up greatly right now!! Pains are still really high- pretty much all over body. Have only just recovered from a migraine, too, which came on a few hours after posting this post yesterday. Back is especially painful right now. Have a back condition- scoliosis- slight curvature of upper spine- which has been playing up along with my fibro flare.

One of hubby's xmas presents to me was a luxury foot massaging spa- it is heavenly- sure helps with the leg pains, too!

Having the love of hubby/best friend, knowing that will see milko tomorrow,our affectionate dalmatian k9 Sebatian, all my friends, all my angels plus all my earth angels here sure help me with holding on tightly, to keep hoping as well as to keep smiling even sometimes through the tears, for sure!!

Pain has led me to tears over the last few days yet even in the high pains have had smiles as well as laughter too.

Fidgetgirl- have much faith in this support group too as well as all my co leaders! Also, this is the best support group that belong to here or have ever belonged to, too!!

Want to take this opportunity to thank each one of the GL's here for your support- Natalia, John and Kim as well as you fidget girl and Zuria/Z especially!!

It is easier to hold on tightly when you have much love around you as does this bat girl fortunately, for sure. Yet for all those posters here who feel pretty much alone- know this, no moment lasts for all time so hang on in there as your blessings await you in near future, plus if you lean on us all here you will find much love too, most definitely!!

Asking angels plus earth angels to mightily bless every single member here plus all the GL's, for sure, may it tremendously be so!

Extra gentle hugs to you all, love from this very delicate bat girl with a dolphin smile Clarita SmilexooxooxooxSilly

12/30/2010 07:16 AM
happycampc

Clarita, Sorry to hear you are in high pains, do hope that your pain levels lessen for you. Thinking of you and sending you gentle healing hugs, Ann

12/30/2010 07:33 AM
debhurts
debhurts  

My dear Clarita i am a co suffer with you having fibro myself i know the pain you speak of and i will immediately pray for you as , i don't want you to feel any pain at all, i am so srry honey you are in a flair, thats horrible , i know so you rest my dear and try to sleep and take good care of your beautiful self, i wish you wellness and hope , very much love to you, your are a big part of me, I Love You Debi<3 clarita i just became a grandmother her name is bree, i am sending you both one of your angels, for you and her her cry was a weak one, so prayer it is then, love again.

12/30/2010 09:38 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Debi, congratulations on becoming a grandmother to a baby girl named Bree- awesome news!!

Thank you greatly for your prayers as well as for sending me an angel!

Holding on tightly still- in high pains. Have been touched by earth angels today including the love of hubby plus some fabulous friends. Many people here on MDJ have sent me lovely messages too- so heartfelt thanks to each one of You!!

Ann- many thanks for your kind words plus prayers, too!

Love you all. Only away as need to rest much. Will miss you all big time. Will be back as soon as can promise.

Giant gentle hugs, love Clarita SmilexooxooxooxSilly friendship brightens day

12/30/2010 11:57 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

I hope you get better soon Clarita. I wish you weren't hurting so much. Just letting you know you're on my mind.

12/30/2010 04:05 PM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Many thanks Cassie Smile for being a sweetheart!

Gentle hugs, Clarita( still in high pains yet about to go to bed Zzzzz)

01/04/2011 05:34 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Just to let you all know- will only be here for short periods for the time being as am really challenged physically right now with high pains especially in the back, legs and face from the fibromyalgia yet also from the scoliosis in the upper spine too. Need to rest much. Really missing all you guys. Wish could be here so could be on the posts plus welcome all new members, yet, need to take good care of myself right now otherwise will not get the pains to more manageable levels.

Care about you all- please do not think even for a nanosecond that me not being around here much is that do not care about anyone one of you as this simply is not true. Care very much for each single member here.

You are all in good hands as my co-leaders GL's of Natty, John and Kim will take excellent care of you all in my absence.

Thanks for your patience. Dolphin smiles across the miles to each one of You!

Giant gentle hugs to you all, much love Clarita Smilexooxoooxoox( bat girl holding on tightly)Silly

Asking heaven to bless each one of you here tremendously so on SE&PT sg with angels plus earth angels- may it mightily be so!Smile h4

01/04/2011 08:29 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

Clarita none of us think you don't care. We know how much you care for all of us. You have a very big heart hun none of us mistake you not being here as not caring. We do worry however. I hope that you get better soon and the pain eases. Stay strong hun.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved