Kitkat777  

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm focused on staying optimistic! Tongue

03/11/2012 08:26 AM
silvermage
silvermage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Namaste Kitkat!

That is a wonderful outlook to have! I am at work right now and have 57 checkouts today so my day is really slammed! but it is still a good day! keep being positive. with a positive attitude you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish Smile

Namaste!

Nick

03/11/2012 06:10 PM
Kitkat777
Kitkat777  

Today was a great day!! When I felt negative or anxious I thought of something positive and put a smile on my face. Grateful for another day!

03/12/2012 05:53 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

KitKat, Excellent that yesterday you had a great day. Really proud of you that you kept thinking of something positive which put a smile on your face.

It is vital that we all focus on being optimistic- seeing the cup as half full, for sure! Optimism is a fabulous medicine!!

Whatever kind of day you have today am asking heaven that much kindness comes your way Kitkat plus that you will make it so to be kind to your fine self, may it be so!

Nick- excellent to see you here- wish you many blessings today as well!

Giant gentle hugs to all, love Clarita Smile Dolphin smiles from sunny Devon UK to you all Smile

03/12/2012 09:59 AM
Kitkat777
Kitkat777  

Smile

Wishing you a lovely day as well Clarita! I'm staying positive, hopeful, and loving today! When I find myself dwelling on insecurity and fear I'm going to remember to think positive!

03/14/2012 05:15 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

KitKat, Wishing You A Lovely Day Today Smile, may it be so plus may you make it so Smile!

Thanks for the warm wish Smile!

Super gentle hugs, love Clarita SmileSilly

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved