MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/29/2009 10:56 PM

What's the most crazy gift you have never received

cygnet68

Hi Friends,

It's week so time to have some fun.

Want to know what's was the more usefull less gift you have received or a funny one, i know we all have many of those in our houses.

For me was a painting of my kids by my brother in low for my birthday, you can't recognize them on it, look a little bit like monkeys with clothes, with kids everytime we look at tit we laugh, i know that's horrible.

But this gift is usefull when we have dinner and drink too much, we know we have to stop drinking when we can recognize kids on their painting lol

How to stop drinking ?

just like that

Have a nice day

kisses and hugs

christine

01/30/2009 12:02 AM
herbs

I get all sorts of things I never use. Honestly when I think of it, I have only two that I like. Two books that I got earlier one last Christmas and the other just recently. I collect the unliked gifts packed in boxes with the colorful paper...sometimes I am surprised by someone's birthday and so it was handy. The worst that could happen is, to return gift to someone who gave it to me..it would be horrible. I quess I better make some list with names and gifts for future reference. Love, Herb.

01/30/2009 03:50 AM
cygnet68

Hi herb , you are funny should be hard to find the right gift for you . You don't open them then if color paper still on ? you are to never given back the present to the same friend. Kisses and love . Christine

01/30/2009 06:04 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

An ice cream basket, when I was trying to loose weight. People are sarcastic or passive aggressive in their own ways. This year, I got a 1 year subscription to a fitness magazine. I'm alot heavier than I haave ever been in my life, so I guess this was a message to let me know, I don't look so good anymore. I cannot mention who I got these gifts from, as it might get me in trouble somehow. It wasn't my husband or he would have got something he was not expecting too.

01/30/2009 06:32 AM
seabass
seabassPosts: 656

first off, i have demented relatives....

one year i got a package of fresh pig fries (testicles). inside joke.

another year i got a garbage bag with a couple newly shot crows inside.

01/30/2009 06:57 AM
cygnet68

Peace i am going to kick your friends they are nuts to do that. Sea so happy to see you in the group . Kisses you two and hugs

01/30/2009 07:26 AM
amom
amom  

Seabass what did you do with the crows????lol demented seems a good word.my EX husband gave me something weird our first christmas I got a garbage can a broom and a dustpan.He was/is a jerk.

01/30/2009 07:56 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Holy Crap Seabass! you sure do have some dmtd. relatives. They are not as subtle as mine. Did you really get a crow? I'm sorry but it gave me a good laugh today. Amom, I can see why he is now your ex husband. I might have thrown that stuff at him, if he gave me that for Christmas.

Post edited by: Peace4Rach, at: 01/30/2009 07:59

01/30/2009 07:59 AM
Ele

Newly shot crows??? That is horrible. Laughing

Post edited by: Ele, at: 01/30/2009 08:00

01/30/2009 08:06 AM
seabass
seabassPosts: 656

the crows i threw out. looking back i should've tried to grill them up or somethingSmile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved