MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/25/2011 09:03 AM

low self esteem

hatenylife

hi all.. im new to this group. i hav been constantly told by my parents i am worth nothing and that i am a complete failure. there are so many things i want to do, but my folks dont let me do anything becz they sum how assume i will not be good at it. they dont even give me a chance...

i do not have any good friends who can help. i wish i could jus talk to someone, becz im tired of feeling lonely and embittered... Sad

08/25/2011 11:48 AM
DorisAnn
DorisAnn  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi--My dear friend; Welcome to the group! Wink

I look forward in getting to know you!

Wink Tongue Silly Blink

Sorry, to here about your trouble, know that you are not a long in the group we are here to support each other.Sideways

Hugs

Doris

08/25/2011 06:19 PM
john645
john645  

Welcome to the group Hatenylife. I think you will like it here. There are so many caring people and all are great listeners.

Join in on the posts so we can get to know each other.

Hugs, John.

08/26/2011 02:30 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Very Warm Welcome to You HyLife( Abreviated your name as hoping soon you will have Hope for Your Life so HyLife will be more apt for You)Smile!

Echo the words spoken to you already by my fabulous co leaders in John and Doris, too!

Being tired of feeling a negative way is a good sign as you want to embrace the flipside- want to find a way to be positive as well as to let go of all the negatives- you can turn a new page/new chapter for your life, for sure!

Hang around here. Lean on all us here- especially us GL's.

Gentle hugs, love ClaritaSilly Smile

08/26/2011 09:34 AM
hatenylife

thank u guys, i really hope things can get better and i too can help everyone.. Smile

08/27/2011 06:36 AM
happycampc

Just wanted to welcome you to the group. I hope that you will find lots of great information here and I know that this positive environment will help you as it has for myself and so many. Join us where you feel comfortable and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Hugs, Ann Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved