MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/02/2011 03:40 AM

Plans for today

RickEJ
RickEJ  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Today I have my day planned out pretty good.

I got some work to do on my pond which is desperate need of some love.lol I think this is going to be an all morning project and its something I enjoy. The pond has two waterfalls and the sound of the falls is so relaxing. Its great after a had days work to be able to out in the back yard and watch the birds drink and take baths in the pond. I love to bird watch and have many feeders to provide them with plenty of food. Its fun watching them and the different personalities of the different birds. Smile So the pond serves two purposes, it bring me relaxation and provides the birds with a place to drink & play in the water. Its going to be a good day!

07/02/2011 04:37 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
VIP Member

Sounds so peaceful. I love watching the birds too. We are so lucky to have the variety of birds that we have here.

Have fun and enjoy all that nature has to offer.

Sue

07/02/2011 06:44 AM
happycampc

Rick, that sounds great. Always wanted a waterfall, maybe sometime in the future. Love to watch the birds as well. It's neat to see the different kinds and how they act. Smile You have a great day!

Not sure what my plan will be today, way over did it yesterday so will likely just do some things in the house then take it easy. Smile

07/02/2011 09:42 AM
RickEJ
RickEJ  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well I managed to get the pond up and running again Smile I think I'm done for the day with that project. I got another I started but not going to work on it until this evening when its cooler. Its 87 degrees right now and won't cool off until around 5 or 6pm.

I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far.

One project marked off my list Smile

07/02/2011 09:47 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Go Rick Go!! Hope we get to see some pics of the finished pond. Smile Havae a great weekend and 4th. gonna bbq out by the pond?

07/02/2011 11:16 AM
mem5462

At my volunteer work I love looking at the farmland, they put out water and food for the birds. The hummingbirds get within 5 feet. The lizards, squirrels and sometimes snakes come to drink and eat also. Very relaxing.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved