Ask a Question
06/04/2011 03:45 PM

How to Turn Negatives into Positives

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

How to Turn Negatives into Positives

~ by brania, ehow user

Have you been facing tough challenges? Are you tired of certain things? Don't worry in this article, I will give you some positive helpful tips to become greater than your circumstances.

Acknowledge that there will be positive and negative times. Yet when positive times are here, continue to improve and do good in every area of your life. When negative times approach, prepare to embrace those times and decide to not give up, but to simply go through it and try finding the positive sides of different situations.

Always keep a positive mindset all the time. Think good thoughts to yourself, people, and life situations. When you don't feel that you can be positive, reflect on something that you have accomplished and meditate on it and use that same determination. Always keep in mind:

" that it can be done" then start to a create a success plan.

Whenever you accomplish something, whether its at work, home, school, or anywhere always appreciate yourself. Give credit to yourself when you achieve a goal.

Write down and store your positive accomplishments in a journal or notebook. This will help you to gain your experience every time, you face a negative situation. Always find the solution, not the problem.

Read more: How to Turn Negatives Into Positives Everyday | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4689849_turn-negatives-positives- everyday.html#ixzz1OLlKcLlU

06/08/2011 05:48 PM
mem5462

It is very important to know yourself. Most know their negative qualities but must know positive qualities. Post them and work on them. These will come in handy. Post awards and anything else that is a positive for you.

06/09/2011 01:41 AM
RickEJ
RickEJ  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I post my awards at work where I can see them every day. So when I'm thinking I'm not a good enough employee I can just look up and see that I am. I still strive to do better.

Its tee positive feedback on the awards for accomplishments that keeps me positive during slow times.

06/09/2011 08:32 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

I always try to embrace the negative things because I know God blesses us in times of adversity. Like right now, I don't have a job and my mom just died but I am embracing this time because I know God is going to bless me through it.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved