MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2011 07:43 AM

Zuria - our sister needs your support please!

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Zuria, asked me to let you all know that she cannot be here with you as she is in ICU- she is hooked up to several IV's, in much high pains as well as drifting in out of consciousness. She misses all you guys, too.

Please send our sister all your support as well as encouragement right here- will send her your messages in pm form to her so she knows that you are all rooting for her!!

She is having a tough time in ICU, therefore all your words of encouragement will lift her spirits massively.

Know that can count on you all here, for sure, as you are an awesome group.

Warmest wishes, gentle hugs Clarita

02/25/2011 08:15 AM
john645
john645  

Little Z, sorry that you are so ill and hope the doctors can figure out what keeps going on with you.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. And hoping for the best.

I know that I am most likely the most stoic of our little family, but I do have great affection for you and the rest of our eclectic group. Each of us are part of the whole and when one of us is not here we all feel the absence. I will wait for you to make our group whole again.

On the lighter side put in a request for a cute male nurse. You might still be ill but you'll have a hunk waiting on you hand and foot.

Long gentle hugs, big brother John.

02/25/2011 08:31 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

I promised Natty that if I hear anything from Z I'll be sure to keep you guys updated and I intended to do that. She's hoping that the meds that she is on will help her feel better because her body isn't absorbing electrolytes. I like to believe she's in good hands even though I don't like doctors. They are just running tests to see what is going on so hopefully she'll be up and back here soon. I'm going to try to call her tonight so If you have anything you would like me to tell her please PM me and I'll pass it on to her if I can get ahold of her tonight or tomorrow.

02/25/2011 09:08 AM
mem8445

OMG I'm so worried!!!! I know I don't post here much but am so busy (trying to find a job)

My heart goes out to Z and I'll pray for her.

Now I feel like an idiot for coming on here as I was needing some encouragement but I see someone else needs it more than me!!!!

I really am worried for her and so pray the doctors find out something in a hurry here!!!

I know she is very young to be this ill but I also know she has issues too.

Please let her know she is in my thoughts today and will be sending my special angels to her rescue.....

02/25/2011 09:09 AM
happycampc

Hi Z, Hope that they can figure out what is going on with you so they can help you. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes and a hunk of a nurse would be kind of nice for you right now. If nothing else he could lift your spirits. Smile

02/25/2011 09:11 AM
mem8445

Hope she gets to see this.....

image010  400 x 281 Ermm

02/25/2011 10:57 AM
RedGirl

Zuria -- My goodness girl! I hope you are feeling much better very soon. I've never been in ICU myself but have had many family members there and know it is not a pleasant place to be. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Sending you loads and loads of cyber hugs!

Red / Ruby Red

02/25/2011 01:17 PM
Leigha
Leigha  

I don't know you yet, Zuria, as am new to this wonderful group. But please know, wherever you are, I have said a prayer for you and send you so many wishes for both healing and feeling better - very soon.

Tenderly,

Leigha

02/25/2011 04:02 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

My sweet Zuria I am so terrible sorry to hear that your so sick in the ICU unit. I know from experience how hard this is hun. Just hang in there and let them figure out what on earth is going on with you so you can get back on the right track. You can bet you are very much missed here. I will be praying for you that your recovery is speedy and you can once again return here where you are loved and cared about so very much.

When you think your at the end of your rope just tie another knot in it and hang on tighter. cat hug

Post edited by: mitzigirl, at: 02/25/2011 04:04 PM

02/25/2011 04:37 PM
Fallen
Fallen  

I got a message from Z saying they were putting her on the vent at 5 (central time). I'm not sure what the vent is but that's all I know so far.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved