MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/09/2011 06:39 PM

The Saturday Update

Zuria
Zuria  

It's a little late but here we got about 6 inches of snow. Therefore kind of high pains because of the cold. I'm still kind of down. I feel really alone. I'm really happy and proud of my kiddo for dusting her butt off and walking with me again. Also glad Kim's doing good. Ptaying for Natty I'm worried about her. Clarita I hope you're doing well as well as everyone else.

♥ Z/Zuria

01/10/2011 08:32 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

Hey Z why didn't you call me if you were feeling down? I hope that you're doing better today though! I'll try to call you again tonight but I'm not such. Me and a couple friends may be studying tonight because we have a chemistry test tomorrow. Bleh Sad Get better! and Thanks again for everything!!

01/10/2011 03:05 PM
Zuria
Zuria  

Hey Kiddo - I talked to you about being down silly. It's abou the ex being dumb and these stupid headaches I can't figure out. It's ok if you can't call me tonight just make sure you call me if you need me. Good luck with the chemistry test

♥ Z

01/10/2011 03:38 PM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Zuria, You will figure it out as have every faith in You as you are wiser plus stronger than you think or give your fine self credit for. You will make the right decision for you. As for the headaches am aksing heaven to help you out with them honey. Love you little Sister.

Cassie- Good luck with chemistry test tomorrow! Rooting for you massively in every sense little sister.

Massive extra gentle affectionate sisterly hugs, love your big sister ClaritaSmile

01/10/2011 05:34 PM
Zuria
Zuria  

Sister Clarita – I just think I'm average. I don't think badly of myself, ok well sometimes but it's rare. I think I'm pretty strong I mean I've made it this far, right? Speaking of chemistry I actually took regular chemistry and then two years of AP chemistry. I was really good at it. I'm probably rusty now. The headaches have been weird. Off and on I think it's because what's making them off and on is I can't go outside and there's no sunshine. I know that sounds a little weird but I really think that's it. My migraine medicine makes me really sick when I take it though. Yesterday it was awful I was burning up but freezing and shaking really bad and I got sicker at my stomach from the Imitrex. So I'm taking it because it's the only thing that makes me head stop hurting. I only take it when I get to a point I see the auras (I know sounds crazy) around things or around light. Oh and we still have about 12 inches of snow on the ground along with ice now and they're making us come into work tomorrow I have to be there by 10 and driving on the snow isn't such a big deal it's the ice. Wish me luck guys. I'm going to attempt eating and then lay down I feel ugh.

-Z/Zruia

01/11/2011 08:27 AM
Fallen
Fallen  

I really need to see the pictures you took of your snow Z lol

01/11/2011 01:12 PM
Zuria
Zuria  

Lol ok give me a few I'll put them in my diary. It was when it first started. When it was done we had about 7 inches. I couldn't function last night and most of the day from a migraine. I had to take a shot for it. I hope you had a good night/day. I hope you did good on you're chemistry test. I love you.

♥ Z

01/11/2011 04:19 PM
Fallen
Fallen  

I got a 95%...bleh! Sad not good enough

01/11/2011 04:23 PM
Zuria
Zuria  

Oh my goodness. I'm going to come up there and throw a snowball in your face that's great. Most people are horrible at chemistry.

-Z

01/11/2011 04:53 PM
Fallen
Fallen  

I saw ALL your snow lmao

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved