MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/25/2008 09:30 AM

Whats your favourite hobby?

emma1980
emma1980  

Thought we could all do with a bit more fun around here, what do you say?

My favourite hobby has got to be reading (although this group takes a close second).

I can remember being a kid & having to do a sponsered read-a-thon. I wasnt looking exactly looking forward to it but had a go as it was for charity. Well, am i glad i did it!! I havent stopped reading since Smile

I could quite happily spend the day with my nose in a book. I read all kinds, horrors, chick-lit, true crimes, classics...the list goes on! I have to make sure i go through my book cupboard every couple of months to get rid of some or they would fill my whole house Laughing The local charity shop practically know my name, im always there looking for more to read Smile

I hope everyone joins in, it would be great to get to know you all.

03/09/2009 10:06 AM
Clarabell

Oh i lurve reading but my favourite hobby is definitly art Smile I draw, i paint, i create clay models, i love it! Ive just invested in a potters wheel Smile Im always covered in clay these days! lol I also love horse riding, swimming & im a real movie buff. I no longer watch tv, i spend every night watching a new movie you should see the size of my collection Grin

Its a shame no one else has joined in yet, maybe they've been too busy

03/09/2009 10:39 AM
emma1980
emma1980  

Hi Clarabell,

It is a shame but you never know now you've got the ball rolling hopefully others will join in *fingers crossed*

Im soooooo jealous, ive always loved art but am no good at it whatsoever Grin I bet the potters wheel is great fun! I love movies too, my b/f & me have so many ive lost count! Although i do still watch tv, cant miss eastenders! lol

03/10/2009 08:31 AM
MoonyMoo

Ooooo i'll join in Smile

I would have to loved to have been an artist but i can barely colour between the lines lol Im with you Emma, my favourite past time has to be reading!!! I spend most of my leisure time reading, my friend keeps asking me to go to the pictures with her but i havent found the time yet. Im much to busy reading! I love Stephen King, he is my fav! Ive seen some of his films too but the books are muuuuuuuch better in my opinion Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved