MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/31/2011 09:45 AM

HELP!!! uterus/ovary spasms

Jomarie220
Jomarie220  

Does anyone else have related symptoms...?

For the past 4 days I have had a lot of abdominal pain, cramping, spotting Vaginal very light bleeding between periods, uterus/ovary spasms, intense fatigue, back pain, head aches...???

My last period was two weeks ago...

*Is it possible I had a miscarriage? Idk what's going on!!! Sad

I have a doc appointment April 19th.

04/01/2011 09:04 AM
Icyivy
Icyivy  

I have been dealing with spazing for awhile in my uterus almost area. Very bothersome, and cane be painful and sharp for a few seconds but then decreases.... I do not have a period unless they give me medicine to induce one, and when I take b/c pills they cause tons of problems like kidney stones and heart burn, and absolutely no sex drive at all. Not ot mention my periods are so painful!

04/11/2011 06:52 AM
Jomarie220
Jomarie220  

I'm sorry. Sad I will keep you in my prayers!

I am doing better now. My body is just trying to have a period. And so it succeeded. It's not very normal though. Very light bleeding and sour smell. Sad

04/16/2011 04:07 PM
panchan14
panchan14  

I'm so sorry about the pains you've been having, hon! I get a lot of just random stabbing pains in my pelvic region, but they come and go so fast, I try just not to give them any mind. Is PCOS the only disease you're diagnosed with? The symptoms sound a lot like other problems that could be going on as well, I think it would be time for a visit with your doc. I'm keeping you in my prayers, hon!

Erin

07/22/2011 08:01 AM
Icyivy
Icyivy  

Thankyou for the prayers, things keep going on in my body and doctors scruff me off because I am young and there is no way that I should be having symptoms like I do. Had an ultrasound the other day that showed my uterus was overly thick 18mm, and could be the cause of my spasings and pain....but now I have to wait some time before i can get any real answeres. My blood work has come back ok so far...just continual blood and protein in my urine (have had since I was young) But its never in consistant LARGE amounts for them to investigate when my liver and kidney functions in my blood work are normal... :Dizzyigh::

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved