MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 06:49 AM

i am a pkd patient...and will get a fistula!

nanareezee

I am arriving at that time of this disease, that i shall recieve a fistula in my arm, with preparation for dialisis in the near future. I have had years to prepare, however, since my last dr. appointment, i am going through a number of different emotions in regard to all the unknown! I know that i must take it one day at a time, and, i will make it through the ordeal. I have relatives that have the disease and have some support, but, i know there is absolutely no one that can give me any answers to the when, how, what and ifs of this disease! I have found over the years that knowledge about the disease is of great value and helps with the acceptance and understanding of what is happening. I hope that i can give something back in some way, and there is yet so much more to learn!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved