MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/16/2011 07:13 PM

headaches

sacredriver

Hello friends!

I am in the need of some support and any helpful advice.

I am getting tired of my headaches and I know that this forum is a place where there will be others who understand. Sometimes I try so hard to hide my pain from the world but inside it hurts and I feel alone with my pain. I don't like to complain or talk about my headaches and that can make me isolated with the pain but I felt like this group is a place where I could share some of my feelings honestly and openly.

And if anyone has any helpful hints I would love to hear them.

Thanks for listening. I appreciate how this forum is a place to communicate with folks who understand in a way that only people who have walked a similiar path can truly understand. I live in a rather small town so there is no else who has anything like a pituitary tumor to discuss my feelings with. So thank you all for being there for me and each other.

Terry

06/21/2011 01:48 AM
Eileen24

Hi Terry - my headache is worst in the mornings so I don't know if this is a general thing with a pit tumour or if it's just me. I have only been recently diagnosed so don't have much helpful information. However, I have found that if I sleep in an elevated position ( about 4 pillows) the headache isn't as bad when I awake. I hope this info helps. I know what you mean about feeling alone with this thing. I think i will scream if one more person says - you look great so it can't be that bad!!! Good luck Terry and thanks for the information that you have given me over the past few weeks!

Eileen Smile

07/11/2011 10:26 PM
Rhub
Rhub  

My headaches are worse in the afternoon and evening.

I have a hard time telling my husband about them, because he worries too much. He can usually tell when I'm in a lot of pain, but I still try to keep it to myself. I've been sick so long he just want me to be better.

Thank you for sharing.

07/13/2011 06:04 PM
sacredriver

Thanks, it helps just to know I am not alone. I did get good news yesterday. I got my yearly check up after my second surgery with my team of docs and they said my MRI looked great! So I am very relieved to hear that! So I am breathing easier today!

My headaches are always worse in the afternoon and evening, too. So at least I am grateful I can wake up feeling good.

I love my job so I don't know why I get the headaches in the afternoon. Maybe I will never know.

Thanks for listening.

Terry

07/14/2011 01:16 PM
Eileen24

That's great news Terry -

It's great to hear some positive posts as well - gives everyone hope - enjoy!

07/19/2011 04:38 AM
JordynsGigi
JordynsGigi  

Wonderful news Terry!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved