MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/22/2010 03:04 PM

OK - how does one not sneeze for a month???

MacroMom

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially during this allergy season.

Thanks

Lesley

06/23/2010 08:35 AM
JordynsGigi
JordynsGigi  

The rinses help, a bit.

The finger under the nose may work.

I found it quite impossible!!

When do you get the 'straws' out??

Brenda Smile

06/29/2010 04:44 AM
MacroMom

straws come out on friday and I can't wait, they're driving me crazy and my husband says it's like sleeping next to a wind tunnel because I guess they dry out in the middle of the night and "whistle". Poor guy, this really has been tough on him.

So far I can't believe how good I feel. The doctors all said that the muscle cramps and spasms and burning feet had nothing to do with the tumor but they have all stopped since the surgery, as has the complete exhaustion and "brain fog" I felt before. I mean I'm tired now, since it's hard to sleep but I'm not exhausted. Do you know what I mean? I guess the doctors don't really know what causes what. Really for that matter they all thought I had an adenoma and that turned out to be wrong to. I'm just so glad that I didn't wait like the endo wanted me to since it would have been longer feeling crappy for no reason.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved