MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/03/2011 10:22 AM

I am such a f*#k up

barnbrat1

I left an abusive relation ship of 22 years, and just walked myself into another one. Where is my friggen head. Why did I do this to myself again?

Why am I letting this happen again.? Why can't I walk away?

Here I am lieing again about my happiness to people,

12/03/2011 05:16 PM
Husband72032
Husband72032  

Barnbrat1... whats going on? I am here to listen if you want to talk.

12/04/2011 12:42 AM
barnbrat1

I left a abusive relationship of 22 years, had a break down ended up in mental ward due to suicide atempt. met a guy there things looked great then after a month or so he started with the physical abuse. I don't know why i am letting this happen again. I have been tossed to the floor 4 times now choked grabed and I am afraid to let him go. what the hell is wrong with me.

12/04/2011 07:30 PM
Husband72032
Husband72032  

First get yourself to a safe place if it is your home kick him out and get a restraining order on him. If it is his home move out even if you have to go into a woman's shelter for the time being. Next press charges against him, let him know you are not his punching bag. Then write men off for some time and focus on healing through counseling. You are worth more than this, you are better than this, and you deserve better. Get some counseling under your belt, start seeing yourself for the good person you and realize that you can make it without a man. You must heal from your wounds before you will be any good to yourself or another. Remember you are not alone we are here for you, but you must take the steps to protect yourself. You must find the courage to heal. I am proud you are here because that means you know there is a problem and you are asking for help.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved