MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/06/2008 12:20 PM

How about some cheese with that whine?

Suz

I had to return merchandise at Walmart today so I was waiting in the Return line, which was a long line. But everyone was waiting peacefully and it was okay and I could see all of us were relaxed. EXCEPT the woman waiting behind me, and she was just so unbearable because she complained constantly about having to wait in a long line, and that the Returns person waiting on people was taking too long with each person and she whined on and on non stop. She needed some cheese to go with that whine (wine). Wink

I finally couldn't take her just ragging on and on, AND AT ME for some reason, and I FINALLY told her that the store, not the woman at the Returns, decided to put only one person to handle the long line at the Returns AND that poor women at Returns also had to sell money orders and send moneygrams as part of that job. So sometimes when you wait you have to just suck it up and be happy it isn't raining and be glad you have a comfortable place to wait your turn. She looked at me sort of shocked and then it was my turn to be waited on and I escaped that whining.

Post edited by: Suz, at: 03/06/2008 14:21

03/08/2008 05:22 PM
mamanordy

I hope you took a good long time at the returns counter and made her wait some more. It is Wal Marts fault, they overwork their employees

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved