MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/17/2012 10:03 AM

neuropathy support formula

wbrooks

Has anyone tried Neuropathy Support Formula for their neuropathy? I've gone to every sort of Dr. for my neuropathy with no real solutions other than taking Neurotin and oxycontin. I even checked with Cleveland Clinic for possible new txs. Nada other than what I was doing. So I began looking up alternative medicine and came across the NSF website. I decided to give it a try. But I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and what the results were. Thank you.

01/18/2012 04:57 PM
catspajamas
catspajamas  
Group Leader

I ordered a bottle of the Nerve support from this website. I think it is helping but I find its kind of expensive for me. I am wondering if a good Vitamin B Complex would do just as well. I know they claim its the Benfotiamine in their supplement that helps. You can order just benfotiamine...Good luck!

01/19/2012 10:28 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

do we really think doc have answer they just have a theory on what causes it. the pills are for covering up the real problem. my guess it is toxic material be digest into our blood. and overload organs and glands that try to clean it out, like corroded wiring sending electricity to load and back.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved