MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/16/2012 03:01 PM

Finding Creative Outlets

oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

I have had such a hard time finding Creative Outlets thread unless it is on the home page with a new post.

I finally figured out to type it in the search box on the top green stripe and then click on the last page and then post.

W00t I was pulling my hair for a moment there until I figured it out how to find it quickly.

Smile

01/16/2012 03:28 PM
mem2121

Karen, thanks for the note. You might find it's easier, still, if you use the second tab from the left at the top of the screen. It's the one labeled "Forums". It's under "General and Support".

Steve

01/16/2012 08:54 PM
Craftcordmom
Craftcordmom  

Thanks!

I have searched for the creative outlet several times with no success. Awesome!

01/17/2012 04:05 AM
Priyeni
Priyeni  

If u go to forums (2nd box, top left) now & click General & Support (not the last post which we tend to go to) u then get a list of titles of posts under General & support, Steve has kindly put Creative Outlets right on top. such an interesting post. Hope to see u there soon Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved