MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/05/2012 09:29 AM

at this point i'll take anything as a gift

pmom
pmom  

she still zoned out somowhere but i got report that she ate a peanut butter sandwich over the weekend and a couple of snacks and they gave were going to offer her gatorade to keep her hydrated . At this point anything is a gift. She was also moved to another unit and she seems to be more responsive. This has been the longest episode ever. I thank you all for your prayers and loving and taking care of your kids...This weekend I saw her bio-mom at a party and she asked about and all she said is "our poor daughter .leave her in GOds hand" that's her way of walking away from any situation. And she went back to partying..But i did feel sad my daughter's sibblings were there and her brother which is 12 asked me how she was doing and then he went on to say "I miss her".... I just got a call from her new coordinator she imformed me that she was compliant with her medication and I have a meeting this morning with her treatment team ..Wish me luck..thanksSmile

09/05/2012 05:37 PM
Laila88

I am wishing you luck and sending you love and energy pmom!

Laila

09/05/2012 05:44 PM
gardengirl
gardengirl  

Please do let us know how things are going -- and know that I am keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers! Small steps are better than none at all, and we all know how valuable these little steps can be... *HUGS*

09/05/2012 09:29 PM
pmom
pmom  

Thanks I really need those prayers and energy last few weeks have been horrible and only a couple of people here know whats going on. I've also prescibed my self xanax to be able to function, not everyday though ,only when i get that ugly desperate sinking feeling but i'm ok my 2 year old keeps me busy. I also went through her books and found one called Prozac Nation ,it was given to her by one of her therapist. I've seen the movie a couple years ago along with my daughter and she really identified herself with the story but she never read the book. I'm reading it and it's so much more detailed than the movie. I also have another book which was recommended by the same person called Mommy i'm still here. I never finished reading it but that's my next project i serously recommend these books. Wishing you all a better tomorrow Glod bless you all...and thanks again

09/07/2012 08:05 AM
jenn123
jenn123  

Hoping that things are continuing to get better for you and your daughter

09/07/2012 11:37 AM
pmom
pmom  

thank you jenn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved