MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/01/2012 11:21 AM

Tomorrow is the big day

mehman
mehman  
Group Leader

Well ladies I received my call from the hospital and will have to be there at 5a.m. in the morning. We live at least 2 hrs.away and not exactly sure where the hospital is so we will be leaving at 2a.m. approx. I will be thinking and praying of you all when I am in my right mind at least. I should be home on Fri. I know that I will be out of it and and pain for awhile but just know that your never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Please pray that my son will be ok while I am gone..that scares me worse than my surgery but I know that I am not in control so I will be saying an extra big prayer tonight. I am so looking forward to getting this done and over with and just maybe life will be a little easier.

Prayers and hugs my far away friends..for you and your loved ones.

05/01/2012 11:31 AM
pattB

Group Leader

good luck, you go a head and go under and while you are out for that short time we will hold space for your son, for the next few weeks and days it all about you and getting better, please if you could have someone at the earliest connivence let us know you made it through like a champ. And i know you will, all your energy is going to have to be on your healing and if I could order someone around that is just what i would do. REST listen to your Drs. and try not to worry about your son. prayers to you, when do you have to start not eating? Be careful driving and the more rest you get the better, heal my friend your gonna be a new woman and have legs you can run one day with. Love and healing prayers. patti

05/01/2012 12:16 PM
islandcat
islandcat  

We will take care of your son, our prayers and strength will hold it together for you so you can get well. We will be thinking of you and even though there will be pain lay back and rest, only good thoughts. Put your son in our hands. Hugs and love for you to run a marathon this time next year. Lynda

05/01/2012 01:24 PM
mehman
mehman  
Group Leader

Thank you Lynda and Patti..so appreciate you gals. I will try to let you know as soon as I can how things are going. I am looking forward to maybe not running but definately walking faster and farther than I can now..which is not much at all..lol..so guess anything is an improvement over now.

05/01/2012 02:08 PM
sec

good luck and heal fast. as for your son, we got him. worry about you for a change. lots of prayers, love and peace, sharon

05/01/2012 03:32 PM
mehman
mehman  
Group Leader

Thanks and love ya Sharon..prayers are the source of our strength!!

05/02/2012 03:00 AM
quinntwo

Praying for your doctors and a perfect procedure. Focus on your health and as the ladies said, we have your son covered... Hugs, Julie

05/02/2012 06:34 PM
Measha
Measha  
Group Leader

Thinking about mehman and hoping her surgery was a success and she is out like a light and resting.

05/02/2012 07:28 PM
sec

resting and dreaming only beautiful dreams. oh, and no pain would be nice too. love and peace, sharon please God take care of her son and all of our kids

05/04/2012 11:21 PM
d725

Keeping you in my prayers and hope all is well. God's got this. Love, Doreen

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved